BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on January 31, 2014
I'm giving this product a 5 star rating. It's in decent condition. The latch that holds it shut does not retract into the screen and it's missing the rubber feet on the LCD screen to protect the screen from hitting the keys. Other than that the battery is ok I get about a hours worth being unplugged. Shipping took a bit longer than expected. It left Atlanta and somehow ended up in Puerto Rico. I e mailed the seller and he was more than helpful in tracking my package. Not his fault the Usps is a bunch of motards. Anyhow I would recommend this to a friend who is looking for a netbook. It runs Starcraft perfect which is the only game I like anyways. I also ordered more ram, terabyte, new battery. Overall I'm very satisfied and the customer service was great. ( Mac Attack )
on June 9, 2015
This exceeded my expectations. The seller gave outstanding service, and it arrived earlier than expected. It was gift for my 8 yr old son, so I didn't mind a few scratches on the outside. economical way to provide a quality product to a child.
on August 9, 2015
The battery doesn't stay charged long at all. It must stay plugged in while using it. And the message to relaunch websites comes up all the time. It asks for a password when trying to download more software for memory. Not sure what to do with these issues.
on December 7, 2012
This item was well priced, I received it very quickly and although I had to return this, I was given AWESOME customer service...
on August 15, 2017
sing no lije
on July 11, 2013
The quality and the condition of this laptop is awesome. Also the battery life for the age of it is incredible. I wish that I had of bought two. One for work and the other for play.
on May 14, 2015
It has been a work horse on set, trips and in general!
on July 3, 2015
no good. not working properly
on January 27, 2016
This is a great older Mac for cruising the NET and simple desktop work for college or high school. Came preloaded with all I needed.
The Seller stands by his products and when I had a problem with the charger he sent me another very quickly.

Very Pleased and Mac is in good shape
on June 7, 2015
I just wanted to thank John for his genuine customer service. The laptop was in mint condition. It just didn't have the applications I needed. If you are an apple junky, this is the perfect device. Thanks again for all of your help John!!