Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Size: 36-Inch|Color: Mocha|Change

Showing 1-10 of 4,003 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,198 reviews
on October 9, 2016
Well worth the $$. The box is the perfect size.
review image
33 comments| 212 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2016
Just here to let people know that I washed this in the washing machine on the hottest setting and then put it in the dryer on the hottest setting and it came out fine. In case anyone is wondering. It says only wash cold but washing it hot worked for me. I washed it hot because my dog got sick and vet told me to wash all her bedding on the hot setting.
0Comment| 148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2014
I've bought three of these. Two last year and one this year. All three different sizes. The first two worked out fine. My Jack Russell Terrier loves hers. She's slept on it for a year now and she sleeps on it today. As far as I know, the other bed has held up too. I got it for my Miniature Pincher but she decided she wanted to go to the bathroom on it, so before she soiled it up too badly I gave it to my mother for her dogs to use. The latest bed is the one I have a problem with. I bought it for my 50-ish pound American Staffordshire Terrier. I thought it'd be a great bed for him. He's a dog that likes a lot of comfort. And as far as he's concerned, I do think that he likes it. The problem I have with the bed is that it's going flat. I bought it on December 7th and it's now December 30th. I never would have expected a bed to flatten out so quickly. The middle of it where he lays the most barely has any cushion left (as you can see in the picture). If I didn't have an older bed underneath, I don't know that it'd be very comfortable for him.

Now I'm not really sure what to think about this. My other two beds haven't gone flat. Is it because he's a bigger dog and weighs more? Maybe. The bed itself is very soft, with a medium amount of cushion. It has little grippers on the bottom, so not to slide on hardwood or tiled flooring. I liked the beds I got last year, but because of what happened with the one this year, I have to knock off a couple of stars. It doesn't seem like the bed holds up very long for a big dog that sleeps on it daily.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
11 comment| 246 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2017
I'm doing this review to help you pick the right size, specially for big dog owners.I was a little worried about the size I should get. I get the 48" for my 2 Weimaraners (80 pounds female and 92 pounds male). Perfect fit for their size! They love it!
on October 30, 2016
My dog loves this bed. He's a 50 lb american bulldog. This is the first bed (out of many) that he hasn't torn to shreds. It's a nice color and the beddin can be easily taken off and thrown in the washer. I think I will be a larger one when this one wears out or if my dog gets any bigger. So far he doesn't mind the size at all. 😆
on August 9, 2014
My dog was laying on his new bed before I had fully gotten it out of the box! Instant cozy appeal to my King Charles Cavalier - he knew anything this soft had to be for him.
review image
11 comment| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 3, 2012
Within minutes of putting this bed in the crate, my puppy took his first voluntary nap in it. Even though he has several beds, sometimes he chooses to pull this one out of the kennel and bring it into the living room with us. It's definitely dog approved!

He's now 6+ months old and this bed has taken his abuse. Overall, he's fairly gentle with the bed- but he has been caught chewing it and shaking it around. There are no holes! I didn't think any bed would make it this long so I'm very happy with it's durability so far.

Pets are an integral part of our lives, but I also love good design. Anytime something is functional, and good looking, I'm happy.

I highly recommend this bed.
review image
22 comments| 279 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2016
This bed fits perfectly in the MidWest extra large wire kennel. The bed is super comfy, and my husky loves lounging on it, and my daughter tryed keeping it for herself!
To wash, I put through regular wash cycle, then over my deck rail to dry in the sun. I fluffed in the dryer for about 5 minutes after it was dry, and the bed looked new.
on June 12, 2016
When we received the bed it was nice and thick. with in a week it was flat and now my dog doesn't even enjoy sleeping on it any longer. Very disappointing. Would NOT waste your money on this at all!!! This is our dog she wont even lay on it, she lays next to it...
on December 11, 2015
I ordered the large size for our new (to us) puppy. It's perfect for her to grow into. This is a very soft dog bed. It's a great color. I have not washed it yet but I plan to let it air dry. Our dog, Willow, loves it!!