Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,434 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,664 reviews
on October 9, 2016
Well worth the $$. The box is the perfect size.
review image
66 comments| 467 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2017
I'm doing this review to help you pick the right size, specially for big dog owners.I was a little worried about the size I should get. I get the 48" for my 2 Weimaraners (80 pounds female and 92 pounds male). Perfect fit for their size! They love it!
review image
11 comment| 169 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2016
Just here to let people know that I washed this in the washing machine on the hottest setting and then put it in the dryer on the hottest setting and it came out fine. In case anyone is wondering. It says only wash cold but washing it hot worked for me. I washed it hot because my dog got sick and vet told me to wash all her bedding on the hot setting.
33 comments| 238 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2014
I've bought three of these. Two last year and one this year. All three different sizes. The first two worked out fine. My Jack Russell Terrier loves hers. She's slept on it for a year now and she sleeps on it today. As far as I know, the other bed has held up too. I got it for my Miniature Pincher but she decided she wanted to go to the bathroom on it, so before she soiled it up too badly I gave it to my mother for her dogs to use. The latest bed is the one I have a problem with. I bought it for my 50-ish pound American Staffordshire Terrier. I thought it'd be a great bed for him. He's a dog that likes a lot of comfort. And as far as he's concerned, I do think that he likes it. The problem I have with the bed is that it's going flat. I bought it on December 7th and it's now December 30th. I never would have expected a bed to flatten out so quickly. The middle of it where he lays the most barely has any cushion left (as you can see in the picture). If I didn't have an older bed underneath, I don't know that it'd be very comfortable for him.

Now I'm not really sure what to think about this. My other two beds haven't gone flat. Is it because he's a bigger dog and weighs more? Maybe. The bed itself is very soft, with a medium amount of cushion. It has little grippers on the bottom, so not to slide on hardwood or tiled flooring. I liked the beds I got last year, but because of what happened with the one this year, I have to knock off a couple of stars. It doesn't seem like the bed holds up very long for a big dog that sleeps on it daily.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
11 comment| 283 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2014
My dog was laying on his new bed before I had fully gotten it out of the box! Instant cozy appeal to my King Charles Cavalier - he knew anything this soft had to be for him.
review image
11 comment| 150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2016
My dog loves this bed. He's a 50 lb american bulldog. This is the first bed (out of many) that he hasn't torn to shreds. It's a nice color and the beddin can be easily taken off and thrown in the washer. I think I will be a larger one when this one wears out or if my dog gets any bigger. So far he doesn't mind the size at all. 😆
on June 6, 2016
If I could give this zero stars,I would. For the price? I can buy better beds at Walmart. These are thin, flat, useless. I bought two of them (could kick myself for it now), and even stacked on top of each other, they are too thin to be comfortable. I have the two of them stacked, plus another bed (from Walmart that is thicker and has a removable washable cover which these do not) in my dog's crate. I wish I would have returned them.
on July 13, 2014
Very nice quality plush bed. Fits my chihuahua/dachschund mixs crate perfectly. He wouldnt have anything to do with his crate before I put the bed in.. Now he sleeps in it willingly and takes his dental treats and bully sticks in his crate to enjoy.

Even though my dog has plenty of toys and chews to tear up, he did get at the bed and caused a little damage before I was able to stop him; so if your dog is any type of chewer, the bed will not hold up to it. However, I found a way to prevent the dog from chewing on the bed directly. The 23 by 18 inch bed fits right into a pillowcase :)
on December 22, 2016
I have a cairn terrier and I wanted this bed to go in her medium kennel. It fits the kennel perfectly; however, I found that within a week the middle where she sleeps a lot has flattened quite a bit. Note: Khaleesi is only 12 pounds so if you have a heavier dog then this definitely won't work for you. I'm going to keep the bed since I got it for around $16 on Amazon Prime, but I'll probably have to figure out a way to refill it with more bedding.
EDIT: I've now had this bed for about 6 months. The middle is completely flat. I've washed it a few times and on one side the stitching came undone. Khaleesi had a fun time ripping the stuffing out. I now put it inside a king-sized pillow case so I can just wash the case. I would not buy this bed again.
on June 1, 2016
I always though dog beds were way overpriced. However, after my puppy got out of the chewing stage, I opted to get him one to put next to my bed at night. He does like it, he actually sleeps on it. I think he enjoys laying on this over the carpet. I'm not sure how much support it really gives, the material compresses pretty easily. But as long as he gets some comfort out of it, it's money well spent. It seems to hold up nicely. He's dragged it across the many of times so he can lay down in the hallway or kitchen on it. I haven't attempted to wash it. He's usually a pretty clean dog and it really doesn't have a bad smell to it. I would think it would hold up ok in a delicate cycle wash though.