Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Size: 24-Inch|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,232 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,325 reviews
on April 10, 2015
I bought the small one for my dog's kennel when he was a puppy. As he got bigger... I tried other beds & he chewed up all of them. So I took this small midwest quiet time bed and left it out for him & he would lay half his body on it. He's a 100 lb golden retriever. Very big dog. So I went on Amazon and saw that they made large versions of this bed & bought it for him. At first he was only using half the bed.. probably out of habit, then he realized he could fit his entire body on it. Excellent bed!
on April 11, 2015
This came in on Wed afternoon and by that evening our 2 little guys were in heaven and passed out on it. It is very soft and looks great! Brought it home... threw it on our leather couch and after a couple sniffs they were fast asleep. We have a 1yr old pup and a 16 yr old senior who both just LOVE this bed. Going to get a couple more smaller ones for their crates and car.
on September 3, 2011
I just realized after almost a whole year that I never posted a review of this product. I rely so heavily on reviews at Amazon before I make purchases, so I feel I should also post when I purchase a product to help others determine if something is of good quality, etc. First let me say my little Lucy, a now 20 month old beagle, is notorious for removing stuffing from all of her toys, and she also had a fleece/lambs wool type bolster bed in her crate, which she also tore apart. I thought I'd give this pet bed a try, as it was more "flat" but still had two distinct sides to it. I figured, well, at least it will be nice for her to sleep on for a month or so, and then she would destroy that as well. I am happy to say that after almost a year's worth of use, the entire bed is intact and washes easily. It takes up very little room in my washer, and I wash it with her other blankets that she uses. It comes out smelling all nice and sure, it still has some bits of dog hair remaining, but then I don't vacuum it, I just shake it out before washing. So for all those folks on the fence about this product, I am here to say it is great, and I was going to order another one, but it is just not needed for now, but when I do get to that point and too many washings, I will reorder it for sure. It fits perfectly inside of an 18 x 24 inch metal crate base, and sometimes I also throw one of her blankets on top of it for extra coziness, but she loves to lay on it either way. I haven't flipped it over to the fleece side ever, the paw print side is always up, as I don't want it to remind her of the toys she has consumed that were made of fleece! Somehow she doesn't seem to bother it and has never chewed on it at all! Hopefully this will help some people decide on what I feel is a very attractive, and certainly durable product!
0Comment| 166 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2015
I bought two of these when they were on special. One was sized nicely to lay across the leather loveseat that my mini doxie has been gradually destroying. The other bigger one was supposed to go on the floor for my GSD-chow mix. Both dogs turned their noses up at them. So I slept with the little one for a few nights to make it smell more familiar. When I put it back on the loveseat, all was well with the doxie and the big dog too, who sometimes compete now for the loveseat.

Then, planning to "season" the bigger one as well, I folded it in half and fit it into the back and seat of the chair I work in all day long at my computer. Well, from the first day, I found myself tilting the chair back and taking lovely naps at my desk. I think this was because the darned thing was so comfortable that it relieved the hip and lower back pain from sitting too long at my computer. Then I started to take it to bed with me -- no, this is not a joke -- and began sleeping on it. And to my surprise, I started sleeping eight hours a night, instead of the five or six hours that has become normal since I passed 60.

I'm thinking of finally surrendering this to the big dog, after I order another one in the largest size for me. I'm thinking this will be great for sleeping in my SUV when I'm making long trips and just need a nap. I can think of other uses for it too, but let's see how it holds up. I've only had it for a month or so.

As the only user in these reviews (so far) who actually can tell you how they feel, the fuzzy size is soft and warm (but not heat-producing), and feels cushiony yet firm, more or less like the "feather beds" made now fluffy polyester fill.rather than feathers. They have no bad smell, are easy to spot clean (when coffee is splashed on them), and don't seem to be flattening under my human-sized body..

Oh, and my back and hip seem to be getting better, probably because the cushioning is helping me sleep without aggravating the problem. The conspiracy theorist in me is only slightly suspicious that they have some kind of odorless drug embedded in them that makes me so sleepy (only kidding), because I haven't slept this well in a long time.

I'm pretty sure my dogs would recommend them too.
on February 23, 2013
Our dog seems pretty into this bed. We originally ordered a smaller size for when she was a puppy. She outgrew that in about 2 weeks (Golden Retriever) so we moved on to the 35 by 23 inch size. We are planning to order the largest size soon to fit her full-sized kennel.

Washer-friendly & soft enough without being super thick, this a great, comfy little pet bed. I think it's best used as a kennel bed, and once our pup can be trusted outside of the kennel throughout the night she will have a thicker, more traditional sized bed to sleep on. She tends to rip & tear things up & hasn't done one bit of damage to this guy. We highly recommend it - guest dogs in our house have even tried to sneak into our dog's kennel to sleep on it! Excellent item.
on November 10, 2016
So far so good. My dog never seemed comfortable in the back of my 2016 Golf even though I had an end pillow and blankets. I got this because it was everything I was looking for in a dog bed. It fits perfectly and my dog loves it. Great purchase.
on July 10, 2010
we bought this bed to go with the lifestages crate (they're perfectly sized to fit), and our dog loves it. we've had it for over 2 months now and it's used consistently. whenever we go to the car he hops up into the crate eagerly -- then he either sits down or circles, lays down, and goes to sleep. he didn't always do that before we got this bed (we tried a couple of other options and they seem to provide quite as much comfort).

a plus about this bed for us, is that our dog tends to be a chewer (thankfully not on shoes/furniture/wires, but rather on his own things). we've found that he can't really do much damage to this bed...the worst that happens is that he gets a few fibers out here and there. this bed also seems to be quite durable; just yesterday my boyfriend decided it needed a wash, so he threw it in the washing machine, then the dryer, and it came out fluffy and nice as if we had just bought it (i've heard of some beds practically disintegrating during the washing machine and/or dryer cycle).

if it's any testament to how much we love this bed, we actually bought a second one shortly after the first, to use as his "inside bed" at night (the other one stays in his crate in the car). whenever he sees us getting into bed, he automatically goes and lays down on it (and that's usually where he is when we wake up in the morning as well). highly recommended!
11 comment| 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2015
Okay, my 60lb Catahoula mix and 40lb Plott Hound made short work of this bed. It is not indestructible and does have some kind of filling OTHER than the fleece that you see on the outside.

However, if you don't have two pups under a year old that chew up just about anything, this is a pretty awesome little crate bed. It's soft and warm in the winter. They do love cuddling into it when they aren't trying to destroy it.

So, unless you have little derps *ahem* I mean pups like mine, this should be a nice little bed for any pup who loves laying on soft floofs.

(You can see the pieces of the bed and stuffing surrounding my dingbat pups in the pic of them in the crate. The bed is sitting on top of the crate so no further destruction could take place.)
on May 13, 2016
Chance, our dog, loves it. He goes into his crate just to sleep on it. It fits perfectly in a 36" by 23" crate (my own outside measurements), so its size is a little flexible, shall we say. It's very soft and comfortable and my dog hasn't chewed it up yet, which is a plus. Very comfortable and worth the couple extra bucks from the very cheapest dog beds on Amazon. Doesn't shed any fabric or fluff anywhere. It also looks nice in the crate.
on January 7, 2017
Love this and it fits perfectly in the Petco Premium 2-Door Dog Crate, XX-Large, Black that we purchased for our 86 lb GSD, more importantly, he loves it!
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.