Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,387 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,490 reviews
on April 10, 2015
I bought the small one for my dog's kennel when he was a puppy. As he got bigger... I tried other beds & he chewed up all of them. So I took this small midwest quiet time bed and left it out for him & he would lay half his body on it. He's a 100 lb golden retriever. Very big dog. So I went on Amazon and saw that they made large versions of this bed & bought it for him. At first he was only using half the bed.. probably out of habit, then he realized he could fit his entire body on it. Excellent bed!
review image review image
11 comment| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2015
I bought two of these when they were on special. One was sized nicely to lay across the leather loveseat that my mini doxie has been gradually destroying. The other bigger one was supposed to go on the floor for my GSD-chow mix. Both dogs turned their noses up at them. So I slept with the little one for a few nights to make it smell more familiar. When I put it back on the loveseat, all was well with the doxie and the big dog too, who sometimes compete now for the loveseat.

Then, planning to "season" the bigger one as well, I folded it in half and fit it into the back and seat of the chair I work in all day long at my computer. Well, from the first day, I found myself tilting the chair back and taking lovely naps at my desk. I think this was because the darned thing was so comfortable that it relieved the hip and lower back pain from sitting too long at my computer. Then I started to take it to bed with me -- no, this is not a joke -- and began sleeping on it. And to my surprise, I started sleeping eight hours a night, instead of the five or six hours that has become normal since I passed 60.

I'm thinking of finally surrendering this to the big dog, after I order another one in the largest size for me. I'm thinking this will be great for sleeping in my SUV when I'm making long trips and just need a nap. I can think of other uses for it too, but let's see how it holds up. I've only had it for a month or so.

As the only user in these reviews (so far) who actually can tell you how they feel, the fuzzy size is soft and warm (but not heat-producing), and feels cushiony yet firm, more or less like the "feather beds" made now fluffy polyester fill.rather than feathers. They have no bad smell, are easy to spot clean (when coffee is splashed on them), and don't seem to be flattening under my human-sized body..

Oh, and my back and hip seem to be getting better, probably because the cushioning is helping me sleep without aggravating the problem. The conspiracy theorist in me is only slightly suspicious that they have some kind of odorless drug embedded in them that makes me so sleepy (only kidding), because I haven't slept this well in a long time.

I'm pretty sure my dogs would recommend them too.
on April 11, 2015
This came in on Wed afternoon and by that evening our 2 little guys were in heaven and passed out on it. It is very soft and looks great! Brought it home... threw it on our leather couch and after a couple sniffs they were fast asleep. We have a 1yr old pup and a 16 yr old senior who both just LOVE this bed. Going to get a couple more smaller ones for their crates and car.
review image
on August 29, 2017
We bought 3 of these for our 48" dog crates - they're fantastic. One of our dogs loves to chew bed covers & zippers off, so having a fully stitched bed that does not have trim or enticing chewable edges is fantastic, and there are discreet elastic loops at one of the vertical ends that hook perfectly into most crates to keep it in place, and the sizing is very close to the crate tray. The cream side isn't quite as soft as I'd prefer, but the dog is a fan (and she likes to sleep in it), and that's what counts. The pawprint side is softer, and a cute print without being kitchsy. Also, this has been about the cheapest bed for the size, even beating out the crate memory foam mat we bought at Costco. All beds did arrive in HUGE boxes, so packaging may be something to consider.
on August 22, 2016
We have 3 dogs and they love to go for rides! Two of our dogs are a bit older and longer rides tend to be a bit harder on them. This bed first perfectly in the back of our vehicle! The two older dogs can actually lay side by side! Our dogs are about 55 pounds each. This bed has helped them stay comfy for much longer rides! It has been a life saver! We thought the days of going for 8 hour rides to get to our camping locations were over, but now, with this, we can still go for those trips!
Pros: Washable, Doesn't make them too hot, very thick and plush
Cons: Collects a bit of Dog hair, needs to be washed after each ride

The only downside I see to using it like we do is we do have to wash it every time we go somewhere, but it's worth it to keep the dogs happy!
Enthusiast: Petson March 8, 2017
Perfect crate mat for our puppy. The image looked so simple, I thought what could be so great about something that seem so flat and simple? Boy am I wrong. It is SOOOOO FLUFFY. SO. FLUFFY. Very well-padded and well-constructed. He's a biter, but so far, it has stood up against his very sharp and persistent puppy teeth. We have a 30-inch crate, but we are using the divider while he's a puppy. We bought the 24-inch and places it sideways inside the crate. He snuggles up right on top of it with his stuffed alpaca doll. It's adorable. He usually prefers hard surfaces, but the mat is so comfy, he'll fall asleep on it. It was so nice, we bought 2 more - one for our rabbits, one for him to lounge on in the living room.
on July 6, 2017
Just what I was looking to get for my dog. I have a 15 year old 85 lbs dog who has hip problems and he does not like his orthepeidic bed that I got him because I think the foam is too hard for him and it sits about 5 inches off the ground so he has problems getting up on it since he is quite wobbly now. This bed which is easy for him to climb into and sleep on is great. It is not overly plush, but it feels about right and the covering of it is very very soft! So this combined with plush carpet underneath in the dining room where he sleep now is perfect for him!
on June 14, 2017
I ordered the 42" pad for a 36" crate and it is perfect because it folds up the sides a few inches so when my dog leans against the crate it is still padded instead of laying against the bars.
on September 4, 2017
Inexpensive and great to use in dog crates. They are very soft and I even purchased a few small ones to put on the cat tree (had to purchase a second one because both cats wanted to lay on the spot with this bed).

After a year or so they get pretty flat, either from use or from washing. Keep in mind I only put the dog in the crate maybe 30 minutes a day, so I do wish they would last a little longer. However, this is a great bed and I will just buy another one when these wear out.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 26, 2016
I first bought one of these dog beds for our new puppy but I liked it so much that I bought two more to fit in our other inside dog kennels. They are built well and are nice and plush and the dogs seem to like laying and sleeping on them.
I love that you can wash and dry them. I've washed and dried them all several times and they are holding up well and look the same as when I first got them. If that changes I will update this review but if there isn't an update then they are still working great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.