Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on December 23, 2011
Very tasty and choice chocolates - the cookies were more than delicious. However, if it wasn't on sale for $16, I would never have paid $40 for it - it's not quite as big as the picture looks.
on December 21, 2009
It's not 4 pounds, in fact it's only 2.6 lb (weighed on a digital scale), and that includes the weight of the basket.
on December 28, 2010
I agree with the others, the portions are small and for the price it is simply not worth it. I bought this to bring to a friend's house for Christmas and to say the least, I ended up going out and purchasing something else. I would not buy this again for the $25 price tag. If it was 10 or 15 dollars, then this would have gotten a higher review. The chocolate was good, but you expect that when ordering Ghirardelli. The way is is presented in the description/picture is not the same way it comes in the box -- everything is laid in the basket, and nothing is overflowing out of the basket. (It is a very nice basket, well made) The total height of the basket with everything packaged in is no more than 6 or 7 inches.
on January 13, 2014
This was a nice idea, a wine basket filled with chocolate for my wife. I knew she would love it. However, all the chocolate in it was OLD and outdated. It all tasted like yuck!! We ended up throwing out many of the items as they were so bad we just could not eat them. Poor item to have in stock Amazon, or maybe it was in stock way too long. Not a good deal for any customer. Mark
on July 15, 2014
Worst Birthday Gift EVER. It arrived in a nice looking basket, but it was left on the front step with no ice/cooling. Chocolate was melted, the fudge was stale and my mother overall had to throw the whole thing away.

DO NOT RECOMMEND
on March 14, 2010
[...] has excellent choices of gift baskets. I have never been disappointed in the gift choices. I do know, the basket arrived in time for Valentines day and my grandson started filling his mouth with chocolates as soon as it arrived. It had to have been very good, because my grandson couldn't talk to me because his mouth was filled with goodies. I always try to pick a winner, and this was definitely a winner! I recommend this basket if you are looking for a reasonable price basket and yet have quality at the same time.
on December 23, 2011
I ordered 19 of these baskets, and although it says "wine.com" in the name, it is ordered through amazon's own fulfillment and distribution centers (it is not a reseller order)

What a disaster!!!

Each shipment was ordered as a gift and I added a personalized note on each order.

Every single one of these baskets was shipped without a gift note/packing slip.

So my customers had no idea it was from me, they were confused and troubled by this.

I had to spend two hours on the phone with amazon to sort out the mess, and they finally agreed to mail out a letter to each address, with an apology for not including a gift note, and they added my original gift message to the letter as well.

I am deeply disappointed with amazon fulfillment, cause I also ordered 22 of a different basket from amazon which did not have the same issue. ([...])

I suffered deep embarrassment that amazon did not include gift notes, this wasted alot of my time during the busy holiday season. I will still ship with amazon, but I will never order another basket that is labeled "wine.com" since that particular fulfillment center is terrible.
on January 27, 2011
This was a Christmas gift for some friends who live halfway across the country. We couldn't think of what to get them, but this is a sure fire winner. A nice selection of chocolates, cookies, etc. I would recommend this as a Christmas or anniversary gift. Great quality and an excellent price equal a wonderful gift.
on December 21, 2010
This was a gift, my son was very excited to receive it. The chocolates very fresh & he really enjoyed it.
on April 23, 2013
First off - I specifically picked 2 day shipping because this was a gift and it was delivered a day early which isn't terrible, but it's still annoying because who wants a gift to be delivered on the wrong day?

The basket looks nothing like the pictures and boxes were crushed. Glad I didn't pay too much for this but it wasn't worth it at all. Next time I'll just make a basket myself.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.