Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 674 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 711 reviews
on July 24, 2014
After ordering this set, I began to have reservations due to the complaints about the description and format of viewing the movies. I am watching The Santa Clause right now! I'm so happy!!! Not only did the set arrive in two days, the package was carefully wrapped. The original cello wrap around the entire set. Then, each disc in it's original package, were also cello wrapped. There are extra scenes, deleted scenes and other extras on each of the discs.

I don't know why some had problems with the picture not filling up their widescreen tv's. Written in very small print, on the outside box and each of the plastic cases it says to be played on a Blu-ray 1080p format. Perhaps their tv's aren't set to the right format. I hope this helps some of the people who are having trouble with the movies. Maybe they can adjust the zoom or picture size on their tv's if their widescreen aren't 1080p. If I should have any problems with the rest of the discs, I'll update this review. A+ seller and set!
on March 4, 2017
Boughr for gift for my husband. He is obsessed with these movies. He must watch them every year for Christmas. Had to wait for the price to drop to be a reasonable price. Worth the purchase. Bought it cheaper than I could go to our local store and buy it.
on March 8, 2017
My kids and I enjoy Christmas movies, and around holidays it is hard to find them. I think this is one of the good movies that Tim Allen made and our whole family enjoys it.
on March 9, 2017
Christmas is my favorite time of year. If you like these movies, then this set is a must have for you too
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 12, 2014
In my opinion... 1 and 2 are the best... 3 was just not as good... obviously they are "Santa" stories and I think Tim Allen is pretty funny. Worth having in a holiday collection.
on January 24, 2009
These are really enjoyable holiday movies for everyone.A great way to put you in the holiday spirit.In my opinion,the first one is the best.I like to watch them around the holidays.A great set to give as a gift for anyone who loves Christmas movies!
on March 3, 2017
Love these movies, especially the first one. It's my favorite.
on March 16, 2017
No problems..đź‘Ť
on January 3, 2015
Everything was great!
on December 18, 2013
All three movies are Christmas favorites in my household, and look and sound absolutely terrific on blu-ray. A must-have at Christmas.