Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 680 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 718 reviews
on July 24, 2014
After ordering this set, I began to have reservations due to the complaints about the description and format of viewing the movies. I am watching The Santa Clause right now! I'm so happy!!! Not only did the set arrive in two days, the package was carefully wrapped. The original cello wrap around the entire set. Then, each disc in it's original package, were also cello wrapped. There are extra scenes, deleted scenes and other extras on each of the discs.

I don't know why some had problems with the picture not filling up their widescreen tv's. Written in very small print, on the outside box and each of the plastic cases it says to be played on a Blu-ray 1080p format. Perhaps their tv's aren't set to the right format. I hope this helps some of the people who are having trouble with the movies. Maybe they can adjust the zoom or picture size on their tv's if their widescreen aren't 1080p. If I should have any problems with the rest of the discs, I'll update this review. A+ seller and set!
on July 26, 2015
Great price for all 3 movies. I tried to buy just the first one and I saw this set for a few dollars extra and I am so glad I did. My son loves all 3 of these movies, he likes to watch them all year, not just at Christmas time. There are extra scenes and deleted scenes. Personally, I think the 1st one is way better than the other 2, but my son seems to like them all equally. The boxed set has each DVD wrapped individually, it is not one of those sets that has a flimsy holder for each DVD all in one case, there are 3 standard DVD cases for the 3 movies and they all fit into the boxed set.
on December 9, 2016
WARNING!!! There's a high probability that you will receive something different than the item being displayed on the Amazon website. I ordered The Santa Clause 3-Movie Collection on Blu-ray, which is a box set, not the 3 individual movies, which is what Surplus DVD Source is sending to their customers. Yeah, it's essentially the same thing, however I wanted the box set in a pretty compact packaging. If you want what's pictured, spend a few extra $$ at wally world, they have it. You've been warned...

I grew up having to watch Miracle on 34th Street and It's A Wonderful Life multiple times during the holiday season, because those were my mothers FAVORITE Christmas movies. She'd always have tears of joy at the end, which I thought funny as a kid. Now that I'm an adult these Santa Clause movies are my favorites and I "get" the tears of joy those movies brought to my mother (M.H.S.R.I.P.).

As for the difference in quality between the DVD & BR, there's a noticeable difference in picture and sound, just not a spectacular difference. Is the cost difference worth it, certainly, IMO.
on December 1, 2016
This review is for the actual item received. It Did not come as a boxed set like advertised. Came in 3 separate blu-ray sleeves so kind of disappointed. Love the movies though, some of my favorite Christmas movies.
review image review image review image
on March 4, 2017
Boughr for gift for my husband. He is obsessed with these movies. He must watch them every year for Christmas. Had to wait for the price to drop to be a reasonable price. Worth the purchase. Bought it cheaper than I could go to our local store and buy it.
on March 8, 2017
My kids and I enjoy Christmas movies, and around holidays it is hard to find them. I think this is one of the good movies that Tim Allen made and our whole family enjoys it.
on December 6, 2016
I thought this would be a box set of some type as the photo indicates. I thought maybe it would have a little book or something extra because it is a special box set to celebrate all three movies. It actually three separate movies that are shrink wrapped together. So you could go buy the three blu rays individually and get the exact same product. It is fine. I just expected more of a collectable box set than the three movies shrink wrapped together.
on December 23, 2015
We are not dvd experts but this video has very fuzzy graphics at the beginning of movie and in the opening scene of the movie Tim Allen's head is cut off!! We have a very large screen TV but the way the movie was cut/edited ( sorry, I don't know the right terminology), there was a good foot of black bars on either side of the TV. When we watched the movie before on our original "real"DVD the entire screen was filled. Kids probably will not notice but for this kind of money, it would be nice to see the entire head of the principal star. Very disappointing.
on March 9, 2017
Christmas is my favorite time of year. If you like these movies, then this set is a must have for you too
on March 5, 2016
I had borrowed this from my mom and brought it over to a friends house. I forgot about it until my mother yearly tradition of watching it. I searched everywhere couldn't find it. I ordered it (not til after Christmas) but it came fast and was within my price range of replacing it. I splurged and upgraded her to the Blu-ray. She loved it. Of course she was mad I went out of my way to do that..but mom's are worth it and it was the right thing to do.