Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 27, 2017
Anytime all three kids (ages 8,5,2) are laughing and enjoying the movie this mom is happy! This is a movie they ask for again and again.
on October 5, 2014
Great Movie! I love to story of Horton hears a Who! I am so glad they decided to start offering Blu-ray/DVD combo packs. It makes it easy to watch at home or in the car. I can't wait for more great animated movies to be released. This is my 4 year old daughters favorite movie and I love the story too.
on July 26, 2015
Love this movie and so does my other children, all ranging from ages 1-15. The story line is based off the original book but has a twist here and there and of coarse added content. Perfect for any age. Colors are bright and colorful. The movie itself has funny and sad moments but a happy ending. Jim Carey is the voice of Horton so if you like him then you know it's going to be good. The movie came in perfect condition. Brand new from the original case. Shipping was fast, product was exactly as described by seller and packaging was as expected. Great price.
on August 29, 2017
My daughters have been watching this movie from a very early age and still enjoy it immensely. The movie arrived on time and in the package as described in the product description. The movie was in great condition and we watch it frequently as a family.
on July 1, 2016
Love this movie! I used this movie as a rental and it came out clear and without buffering issues. It was a great film for the children and G rating unlike some of the other Dr. Seuss films. Even so it kept the attention of the younger crowd and the older children. There favorite part might have been the comic book like scene! They laughed hysterically. I would recommend this movie for families with children of all ages.
on July 10, 2017
Love this movie and the giggles it brings my toddler.
on October 8, 2017
I loved watching this movie with my son. He really enjoyed it. The movie will stay in our collection for a long time.
on June 20, 2017
Cute movie! Very entertaining.
on March 18, 2017
Such a cute family movie!
on March 16, 2017