Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Give Me Your Eyes
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer shameless7 shameless7 shameless7  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

on November 19, 2014
what a great inspiration is this song, I love BH's music. Sometimes we go out not even looking at the things that are happening in front of us, we judge everyone for what it looks like, wish we can see through His eyes and really know what is going on with the life of those around us. We need to have compassion and try to do with others as we will like others to do with us.
on June 7, 2012
I must admit, until recent years, I looked down on most of mankind. No, I'm not rich, no I'm not conceeded... I just thought that those whom have less are just lazy and don't care. The 2008 downturn opened my eyes to how the rest of the world lives all the time. I've seen people that live a great life all of a sudden have nothing... and I mean that literally. Each day I would drive to work, I would see people lined up at an unemployment office in hopes to find a job, and this was at 5:00 am! I would at that instant, thank God for my job and also asked him to help me realize that the job I hated to go to was better than not having a job at all. God has blessed me in more ways than I could ever imagine. I DO now see the world the way he does, and it hurts me to see so many hurting.
on January 15, 2013
Music ministers to me sometimes more than anything else. This song is definitely inspiring and helped me realize how I need to be aware of those around me and their needs. God sends us into the world to be His hands and this song reminds us of that.
on October 3, 2008
This song is not only a great song musically, but it is such a beautiful prayer and cry out to God for Him to help us see things how He sees them and do what He wants us to do.
on January 5, 2014
This s ong is pretty much about people like me looking for a better understanding and way to prove God and his love through our everyday instead of just going through the motions of life with no purpose to just exist!
on June 1, 2013
Something different and the cry of my heart. Everyone should have this song for it's contemporary style and reminder that those who love Jesus should be concerned for those who are hurting in the world.
on September 30, 2008
This song is so heart felt and is also a very convicting, when looking at my own life why do I not seem to care about those who I interact with in daily life.
I would say this is one song that would be good for every christian to really listen to and pray that God would give them His eyes for those around them to care about them as much as we do about ourselves.

Great song.
on October 7, 2008
I think this is an awesome Christian song! Beautiful and meaningful. I think if you like Brandon you'd probably also like my current new favorite artist I found through myspace. See my other reviews for The Warehouse Band.
on December 23, 2008
As always with my mp3 purchases, I already liked the music, listened to the preview and am happy with the quality of the download.
on November 30, 2008
This song is full of anointing and praises to the Lord, every lyrics is a prayer spoken in songs and beautiful melody, its very inspiring, no matter what level of faith you are in this song will surely inspire you and speak for all of us... a prayer sang through this beautiful music!

Be blessed and enjoy!