Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12 Days of Deals Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on March 4, 2014
This lamp is very cute. I've now received two and they have both arrived broken. My 4 year old is so disappointed that we are trying again. The first time I ordered it from Amazon's warehouse where it was a package that was previously opened but unused. The package was completely beat up and we weren't surprised that it was broken considering the way it was packed. The second time I chose to pay full price from Amazon for an unopened box to hopefully get one unbroken. Obviously didn't make a difference. I'm hoping that the third time we will get lucky! First time I've ever had a problem with products purchased through Amazon. Obviously this aren't super well made to break so easily but I haven't found anything like it elsewhere.
on November 15, 2013
I ordered this lamp as a gift because the new mother was using the "sports Mickey theme" for the nursery. The package came and since it didn't have any sign of damage or any sounds when I picked it up, I wrapped it and gave the gift. Unfortunately, when the new mom opened the package the feet of the Mickey were broken from the base of the lamp. I said no problem I will order another one because she really liked it. We got the second one and it was broken in the same place. This time I requested a refund and gave the money to the new mom.
I will give Amazon 5 stars for their excellent return service. But we would have much more enjoyed having the lamp to complete the baby nursery.
on October 20, 2013
Love everything about the lamp except for the P_SS POOR Paint JOB and short cord. The paint colors are not as vibrant as shown and there were areas on the lamp that the paint was missing even though the packaging was awesome. If they put as musch time into the lamp as they did the packaging they would have a 5 star rating!
on October 22, 2013
The lamp arrived broken, and we went ahead and glued the Mickey back on the base until I could call about it. When I was able to contact the company, they told me they would not let me return the lamp since we had "fixed" it. I sent pictures and all I wanted was a new lamp or refund, but was not obliged.
on May 11, 2014
I brought this for my son's room. This comes with a CFL bulb and is easy to install. However, when the package arrive, the lamp shade is bent in different places; the shade is easily bent or dent; however, this is only cosmetic.
on July 15, 2011
I ordered this lamp for my 2 year old grandson and he loves it. He carries it around most of the time from room to room so he can have Mickey in every room. Great detail on the lamp, good quality.
on June 28, 2013
This lamp is made in China - but very good quality! Usually I wouldn't give 5 stars for something made in China, but this lamp seems to be well-made. It looks supercute and gives a very soothing, nice light. I like that it comes with a lightbulb ;-)
on January 18, 2012
I bought this lamp for my grandson using his mom and dad's wishlist for him. It looks great in his Mickey-themed room. The quality is excellent.
on January 18, 2012
SOOOOO.... The over all design of the lamp was beautiful but the packaging was shoddy and it arrived with mickey completely snapped off the base. It was a clean break all around the feat so it glued back on nicely and you would never know it broke and I love the lamp. Nonetheless, I will only give 2 stars cause it arrived considerably damaged.
on April 6, 2014
The lamp goes perfectly with my baby's nursery bedding. It arrived in perfect condition and within two days. The lamp was a bit expensive for my taste but it was worth the spend.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.