Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Simple Green 18300 Stainless Steel One-Step Cleaner and Polish, 32oz Trigger Spray
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Starting at $39.99 Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Tailgate-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer Dressmaker Dressmaker Dressmaker  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition BonIver Shop Now STEM

on April 7, 2015
Seriously, THIS PRODUCT IS THE ONLY product that cleared my stainless refrigerator front from the drippings and markings from bleach and water having been used on it by my cleaning person. I believe 'SIMPLE GREEN' Stainless Steel One Step Cleaner & Polish is remarkable AND is so good that stores don't carry it, to compete with the 7 other items to clean stainless steel. I tried them all. Just sayin' I had to order this on-line to get it in my searches of the ole brick and mortar locations!
on February 18, 2009
I am a huge fan of Simple Green, and use it for everything. I thought the Simple Green stainless steel cleaner would be just as good, but I was disappointed.

It's not a bad cleaner, it's just that it's really no better than any others that are out there. It requires a lot of elbow grease, and doesn't remove all the stains. I actually find it easier to use another (nastier) regular cleaner to clean it first, and then use this product more as a polish.

The thing is, as a polish, it's not perfect, either. It's very hard to buff to an even shine.

The main positive about this product is that it's completely non-toxic. You can work with it without any type of ventilation. Safe around kids, pets, etc.
on June 2, 2014
This product is kind of harder to get to clean stainless steel when you compare it to other products available (takes a bit more rubbing), but it's eco-friendly, so I don't care. I'd rather scrub twice as much and I'd still be happy. And the final result is perfect. Appliances look great.
on November 28, 2009
When I decided to put in stainless counter tops in my kitchen I was warned about up keep. Keeping it spotless and streak free was a job. I used non toxic vinegar after cleaning with soap and water to polish the surface. it worked somewhat but requires a lot of elbow grease. Then I found Simple Green Stainless cleaner and polish. It really works and requires minimum effort. The results are far superior to any other method that is non toxic that I have tried. It leaves a streak free shine with depth. Highly recommend this product!
on June 18, 2012
I was planning on calling the manufacturer of my stainless washer because I could not get these drip marks off. Fingerprints came off but with a lot of effort. I surfed the internet for all suggestions & none worked very well. Then I saw a review of "best" products on a TV show and ordered this. Works with just a spray and wipe. Yay!
on July 31, 2013
I can't believe how bad this stuff was
I did everything they said to do to the letter after working on my stainless steel appliance till my elbows wouldn't work any more !
I call this a rip off
I cannot believe how bad job it did I am Extremely DISAPPOINTED !!!
on July 16, 2016
This is great for cleaning stainless. No streaking and surface does not show new marks as easily after use. The only negative is that it is not available through Prime and shipping is almost as much as when I was able to find it in the store.
on October 11, 2012
I looked for a non-toxic cleaner. I bought this. Then i found out - Simple Green uses SLS.

SLS is a xenoestrogen and I already have fibroids and estrogen dominance. SLS is Not safe, and they use it anyway.

Worse, the excuse they use for it is insulting. Is SLS carcinogenic? No, they say. But estrogen dominance HAS, however, been linked to fibroids, cervical cancer, adrenal exhaustion, adrenal fatigue and related subsequent issues such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, hypoglycemia, hypothyroidism leading to insulin resistance and then diabetes, and more.

I'm peeved I spent money on a "green, non toxic" cleaner, only to discover they use this known toxin.

Don't waste your money on this "green" scam! You're better off cleaning with vinegar and baking soda!
on September 7, 2016
This is the best stainless cleaner I've ever tried....but when you go to the store don't get confused there are simple green products on the store shelves, but its not for stainless steel....this is a great product
on December 22, 2012
my kitchenaid fridge came with a tiny bottle of some kind of a cream cleaner. this spray does not hold a candle to that. it's a diff of night and day. gotta go find a cream type stainless steel cleaner. this one is shoddy.

See 1 answered question