Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Simple Green 18300 Stainless Steel One-Step Cleaner and Polish, 32oz Trigger Spray
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

on February 18, 2009
I am a huge fan of Simple Green, and use it for everything. I thought the Simple Green stainless steel cleaner would be just as good, but I was disappointed.

It's not a bad cleaner, it's just that it's really no better than any others that are out there. It requires a lot of elbow grease, and doesn't remove all the stains. I actually find it easier to use another (nastier) regular cleaner to clean it first, and then use this product more as a polish.

The thing is, as a polish, it's not perfect, either. It's very hard to buff to an even shine.

The main positive about this product is that it's completely non-toxic. You can work with it without any type of ventilation. Safe around kids, pets, etc.
on April 7, 2015
Seriously, THIS PRODUCT IS THE ONLY product that cleared my stainless refrigerator front from the drippings and markings from bleach and water having been used on it by my cleaning person. I believe 'SIMPLE GREEN' Stainless Steel One Step Cleaner & Polish is remarkable AND is so good that stores don't carry it, to compete with the 7 other items to clean stainless steel. I tried them all. Just sayin' I had to order this on-line to get it in my searches of the ole brick and mortar locations!
on June 2, 2014
This product is kind of harder to get to clean stainless steel when you compare it to other products available (takes a bit more rubbing), but it's eco-friendly, so I don't care. I'd rather scrub twice as much and I'd still be happy. And the final result is perfect. Appliances look great.
on November 28, 2009
When I decided to put in stainless counter tops in my kitchen I was warned about up keep. Keeping it spotless and streak free was a job. I used non toxic vinegar after cleaning with soap and water to polish the surface. it worked somewhat but requires a lot of elbow grease. Then I found Simple Green Stainless cleaner and polish. It really works and requires minimum effort. The results are far superior to any other method that is non toxic that I have tried. It leaves a streak free shine with depth. Highly recommend this product!
on June 18, 2012
I was planning on calling the manufacturer of my stainless washer because I could not get these drip marks off. Fingerprints came off but with a lot of effort. I surfed the internet for all suggestions & none worked very well. Then I saw a review of "best" products on a TV show and ordered this. Works with just a spray and wipe. Yay!
on July 19, 2013
We had just purchased a new Stainless steel refrigerator, and a new stainless Microwave. After th installers left, there were hand spots all over both items, so I ordered this since we have used various "Simple Green" cleaners, and trusted it. We discovered that the installers had also left many very small pieces of plastic on the fridge when they unwrapped it, but when the Simple Green arrived, the problem was solved. It easily took the fingerprints and the tape off of the refrigerator. The microwave was too simple to clean to write anything about it, but worked well on both appliances.
on July 31, 2013
I can't believe how bad this stuff was
I did everything they said to do to the letter after working on my stainless steel appliance till my elbows wouldn't work any more !
I call this a rip off
I cannot believe how bad job it did I am Extremely DISAPPOINTED !!!
on October 16, 2014
Save your money and use vinegar and a course sponge. I bought both this and "Weiman Stainless Steel cleaner", and neither product took out the spots and streaks on my stainless steel oven door. My housecleaner finally took some regular vinegar and a sponge, and it worked!
on July 16, 2016
This is great for cleaning stainless. No streaking and surface does not show new marks as easily after use. The only negative is that it is not available through Prime and shipping is almost as much as when I was able to find it in the store.
on October 11, 2012
I looked for a non-toxic cleaner. I bought this. Then i found out - Simple Green uses SLS.

SLS is a xenoestrogen and I already have fibroids and estrogen dominance. SLS is Not safe, and they use it anyway.

Worse, the excuse they use for it is insulting. Is SLS carcinogenic? No, they say. But estrogen dominance HAS, however, been linked to fibroids, cervical cancer, adrenal exhaustion, adrenal fatigue and related subsequent issues such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, hypoglycemia, hypothyroidism leading to insulin resistance and then diabetes, and more.

I'm peeved I spent money on a "green, non toxic" cleaner, only to discover they use this known toxin.

Don't waste your money on this "green" scam! You're better off cleaning with vinegar and baking soda!

See 1 answered question