Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on April 7, 2015
Seriously, THIS PRODUCT IS THE ONLY product that cleared my stainless refrigerator front from the drippings and markings from bleach and water having been used on it by my cleaning person. I believe 'SIMPLE GREEN' Stainless Steel One Step Cleaner & Polish is remarkable AND is so good that stores don't carry it, to compete with the 7 other items to clean stainless steel. I tried them all. Just sayin' I had to order this on-line to get it in my searches of the ole brick and mortar locations!
on July 16, 2016
This is great for cleaning stainless. No streaking and surface does not show new marks as easily after use. The only negative is that it is not available through Prime and shipping is almost as much as when I was able to find it in the store.
on June 2, 2014
This product is kind of harder to get to clean stainless steel when you compare it to other products available (takes a bit more rubbing), but it's eco-friendly, so I don't care. I'd rather scrub twice as much and I'd still be happy. And the final result is perfect. Appliances look great.
on August 10, 2015
This product works great on my Weber BBQ, side tables are stainless steel surfaces. Cleans very easily with reusable micro fiber cloth.
on September 7, 2016
This is the best stainless cleaner I've ever tried....but when you go to the store don't get confused there are simple green products on the store shelves, but its not for stainless steel....this is a great product
on February 18, 2017
Isnt the miracle product I thought it would be. Not sure I'd purchase again
on October 16, 2014
Save your money and use vinegar and a course sponge. I bought both this and "Weiman Stainless Steel cleaner", and neither product took out the spots and streaks on my stainless steel oven door. My housecleaner finally took some regular vinegar and a sponge, and it worked!
on December 9, 2016
Exceptional product that we use every day to keep our LG kitchen appliances looking like new.
on January 20, 2014
This is the only product that cleans and polishes my new stainless steel frig and also my new stainless steel cook top. I will never be without it.
on January 5, 2015
I can no longer find this in the stores, so happy to be able to order it. I found this to be the best stainless cleaner and I have tried lots of them. Doesn't leave a residue/film and isn't greasy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question