Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 299 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 317 reviews
on August 17, 2012
I LOVE this watch! I just got it today and I can't wait to wear it. It's shiny and classy looking. Perfect! Only downside was that immediately after I purchased it, Amazon listed it for $30 cheaper.
review image
on October 7, 2015
I received my watch within a week of placing the order. It came in authentic MK box with credentials. The watch looks gorgeous on and shines beautifully on my wrist. I am very pleased with my new watch!!!
review image
on September 7, 2013
Everyone compliments this watch, two tone so you can wear with anything.
The watch came in as expected, along with its proper packaging.
on March 17, 2017
Excelent
on March 9, 2010
Love this watch, looks chunky and big and love the two-tone color. For those who like big face watches, you wont be disappointed in this. The price was great when i bought it. Get plenty of compliments on it.:)
on April 27, 2010
This watch is absolutley stunning!! This was my first step into the "boyfriend" watch arena..even though it's not called that it's pretty much what it is, and it's everything I wanted it to be. Not to crazy on the bling..it's just right, size is perfect, love the pearl face and in light it picks up these tints of pink and green!! It's just a stunning watch for the price and I forsee myself wearing this a very very long time!! Buy it you won't be disappointed!
on February 15, 2014
JS. I have this watch in silver and wanted all versions. The pearl face and two tone is gorgeous. I bought my silver tone one from a department store so I was hesitant to order online, scared of not being able to know of authenticity. I am super happy I did!! :) saved money and got a beautiful watch!!
on August 27, 2014
I don't wear watches often, but when I do, I want to do it with purpose. This watch will do just that. In fact, it very well might turn me into an every day watch wearer. The watch is beautiful and has that look that says quality. My wrist is 6 inches around and I had to have 2 links taken out. It fits very nicely now. Stays put but is moveable.
on December 15, 2013
My girlfriend loves this watch. She was probably about to dump my sorry butt until she got this for her birthday. Just kidding of course, but she really wears this thing almost every other day. It matches a wide variety of her wardrobe and looks great.
on July 28, 2016
Had this watch maybe 4 years ago, and it was always my favorite MK watch. It got damaged when i wore it to the beach and the parts got rusty from exposure to the salt water. Had to buy another to replace it because it has a simple clean elegance that not many watches give. Its a mid sized face, so its not too big on the hand and the balance of the two tone is perfect and it fits well with either gold or silver jewellery. Some watches have more gold than silver and when you wear a silver puece with it, it looks out of balance.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.