STEMClub17_gno Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 309 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 327 reviews
on August 17, 2012
I LOVE this watch! I just got it today and I can't wait to wear it. It's shiny and classy looking. Perfect! Only downside was that immediately after I purchased it, Amazon listed it for $30 cheaper.
review image
on October 7, 2015
I received my watch within a week of placing the order. It came in authentic MK box with credentials. The watch looks gorgeous on and shines beautifully on my wrist. I am very pleased with my new watch!!!
review image
on July 28, 2016
Had this watch maybe 4 years ago, and it was always my favorite MK watch. It got damaged when i wore it to the beach and the parts got rusty from exposure to the salt water. Had to buy another to replace it because it has a simple clean elegance that not many watches give. Its a mid sized face, so its not too big on the hand and the balance of the two tone is perfect and it fits well with either gold or silver jewellery. Some watches have more gold than silver and when you wear a silver puece with it, it looks out of balance.
on June 4, 2017
MK5057 is the style that is not too loud, it's not too big for I am only 5'1". It goes well with gold or silver jewelries. It's kind of heavy which is typical for an MK WATCH. It came in a white box, the watch band and face was wrapped in plastic so there's no scratches, you know that you're getting a brand new. Just got it few days ago so if this stops working hopefully within 30 days return period.
review image review image review image review image
on January 17, 2013
I've previously worn a Michael Kors watch with the horn links for approximately two years. I did have to replace the battery but the watch was accurate and I enjoyed wearing it. Sadly, one of the horn links cracked/broke and the watch was no longer wearable. I've been looking at the Michael Kors chronographs for over a year and decided to splurge. This time I purchased the two-tone stainless steel and so far, am very pleased. I did have to have a jeweler remove two links as the bracelet was too big for my wrist, however, it's a great watch having the versatility of both the gold and silver; it works with all my other jewelry. The mother of pearl face with the crystal accents really brings out the beauty of the watch. It is an accurate timepiece and is serving me well.
on April 24, 2017
Really disappointed. The watch looks just like it does in the photo, however, the links CONSTANTLY get jammed/stuck together and it is nearly impossible to straighten them back out. This conveniently started happening AFTER the last date to return so now I'm stuck with a watch that is uncomfortable.
review image review image review image
on August 27, 2014
I don't wear watches often, but when I do, I want to do it with purpose. This watch will do just that. In fact, it very well might turn me into an every day watch wearer. The watch is beautiful and has that look that says quality. My wrist is 6 inches around and I had to have 2 links taken out. It fits very nicely now. Stays put but is moveable.
on December 13, 2013
This is a stunning watch! It arrived ahead of the promised date and was beautifully packaged! The watch is more beautiful than the photo shows. The stones are very sparkly and the mother of pearl face is beautiful. The watch is not gaudy but is a large and elegant boyfriend style. It is definitely a very weighty piece of jewelry with fine features that will get it noticed! It is exactly what I wanted as a gift for my daughter. I did contact the seller and they promptly sent me the original invoice.
on February 15, 2014
JS. I have this watch in silver and wanted all versions. The pearl face and two tone is gorgeous. I bought my silver tone one from a department store so I was hesitant to order online, scared of not being able to know of authenticity. I am super happy I did!! :) saved money and got a beautiful watch!!
on January 3, 2014
Great everyday watch. Can be worn with both silver and gold and can be easily dressed up or down. They sell this exact watch at Macy's but it is a great deal cheaper online (at least it was when I purchased). However if you need a link taken out for sizing purposes Macy's will do that for you since they sell M. Kors (but don't tell them you bought it online). I like the back "man" clasp which is typical in guys watches but very comfortable for a woman's watch. The display also has the date which I like. Arrived quickly and I would buy again from seller

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.