Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Size: 108 by 14|Change

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on December 2, 2011
I am not a fan of froo froo when it comes to home decor (think lace, tassels, etc.), so I have had a difficult time finding an extra-long winter/holiday table runner for my 100-inch dining room table. This runner is beautiful and perfect for my needs. It has some color to make it pop, but it's not too much that it takes away from the rest of the table or room. Even my husband, who almost never notices home decor changes, immediately noticed it and commented on how nice it looks. It's Lenox, so it's a quality fabric, and it'll be around for many years to come with its timeless holly pattern. The price was also great--less than I could have paid at my local bargain department stores.
on November 20, 2016
This is the classic Christmas table runner. I plan having a red tablecloth with this runner for Christmas dinner, and a small wreath in the center with a candle. Love doing Christmas up!
on December 13, 2015
Just what I've been searching for. I have oval table that from fall to new year, I keep one table leaf in. Needed 90" runner and this fits perfectly. I have Pfaltzgraff Winterberry pattern for Christmas and pattern on this coordinates perfectly. Very happy with it.
on May 9, 2016
Very nice table runner. The quality of this table runner is very nice. I don't regret this purchase. Also, I machine washed it in cold and the colors did not bleed. This added a nice elegance to my dining table.
on January 27, 2017
Looks beautiful and elegant for the holidays season. Great price and well made.
on December 27, 2016
As Lenox "Holiday" addict, I knew I would love this!!!
on January 14, 2017
Poor quality - seams were fraying - returned the item.
on January 17, 2015
I really wanted to love this table runner. It's great quality and seems to be made of expensive fabric but doesn't lay flat. I even tried ironing it with no luck. It just looks sloppy. Not happy with it at all.
on May 23, 2017
Doesn't iron well, always wrinkled!
on September 9, 2012
I ordered this for my mother last Christmas for her dining room table. I had it sent directly to her house so didn't see it personally. However, my mother is very picky and if she doesn't like something, she'll let you know. She raved about the quality and how elegant it looked on her table.She's asked me to try to get another, so I know she must like it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question