Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on April 18, 2014
This works perfectly for the Ken Onion knives, which have a curved shape so they do not fit into any other block. I also have my other Shun knives in this block (along with two Wusthof) and they fit fine, not as snugly as the Ken Onion, but I was purchasing this so I had a place to store my Ken Onion knives appropriately. I love the look and style of this block; I have received a number of compliments.
on January 23, 2017
This knife block is exactly what my wife needed. It keeps all of her kitchen knives neat and easy to find. She loves it, and is very happy with it.
on April 22, 2016
Beautiful and well made product I suggest purchasing some mineral oil and wiping a small coat on and leave sitting over night before using.
on December 3, 2013
This is a beautiful block, but it isn't very well integrated into the Shun Edo knives. The slot on the lower left is to narrow for any knife in that series. And the kitchen shear slot isn't wide enough for the Shun shears; they have a nut on them that sticks out and prevents them from sliding nicely into the slot.
on March 8, 2013
I had some issues finding a block I could put my Ken Onion knives in, this one fits beautifully. Also note that as others have said you should point the sharp end of the blade towards the center.

I had purchased the Shun block that holds twice as many knives but the onion knives wouldnt fit so I replaced it with this and it has been a great block.
on January 29, 2014
I rate it OK just because I trust it's good at what it's intended for which apparently is to fit Ken Onion knives. I could not use it with my Victorinox knives (LOTS of sharp edges exposed) and purchased a Wusthof 6-slot block, which works fine. So I am not criticizing this Shun block at all.
on November 7, 2013
Great looking knife block for your gorgeous Ken Onion knives. I am just starting my collection of these awesome knives and this storage block fits nicely and attractively on my counter. There are plenty of slots to fill with the many knife selections available in this design.
on January 19, 2014
Had a horrible time finding a block for these knives. Would like to see on that fits more knives. The cleaver also doesn't fit into any of the slots. However, this is exactly what was promised and the best one out there.
on January 21, 2016
Very nice knife block, high quality, as you'd expect from Shun
on December 8, 2010
I bought this block because my currrent knife block did not fit the Ken Onion knives. The block is very nice, and seems solid. We've had it for about 6 months now, and it looks the same as the day it arrived. Now I only need more of the Ken Onion knives to fill it up more!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.