Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on April 1, 2015
I love Skagen watches and find that Amazon has great value for the product. I have multiple Skagen watches and purchased them because I have a nickel allergy. Not only do these lovely watches come in stainless steel, they are extremely light and comfortable. If I have one gripe, it is that the batteries do not last long but are easy to replace.
on June 4, 2014
The design is great; it is nice and slim and fits well on the wrist. I like the way the band works with the double clasp on the back. I usually have a hard time finding a watch with a band that will fit my large wrist. This one is great. Comfortable and doesn't pinch.
As for the face of the watch, elegant design. I have had this watch for over a year, gotten it wet when washing my hands, forgot to take it off when entering the shower, and yet the watch still works great.
on October 21, 2012
Nice watch for every day use...band is comforable and easy to adjust (once you read instrutions :). Clasp is easy to use with one hand and face is easy to read. I bought this watch for about half the cost of a department or jewelry store. I am completely satisfied with the product from the ordering process to finding it in my mailbox!!!
on January 23, 2012
I love the skagen women's watch that I ordered. I'm a fan of Skagen watches. This is my third skagen watch and it's wonderful. I'm glad that I ordered from Amazon. The price is so much reasonable that buying it from Macy's. Thank you.
on June 22, 2013
I've had this watch for about a year or so. I take good care of it, only wearing it for work or dress. It still looks new. I love the feminine low profile style of this watch. I'm thinking of getting one in gold tone as well.
on July 9, 2012
I love this watch!! It's super light weight and feels really durable. And the best part is, that the price here is a fraction of the price at Macy's. I'm super happy with the pretty, mother of pearl face, and it goes with everything I wear. Best watch I've ever had!
on June 24, 2015
Bought it for the wife for Christmas and she loves it!
on May 19, 2012
This Skagen watch was a beautiful timepiece, worth the price and more. I bought it for my daughter for her birthday. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a well made watch.
on August 14, 2013
I am always being complimented on my watch. The design is just classic and the face is just enough that I dont need my glasses to read the time.
on April 23, 2012
I love the looks of this watch and watchband. In spite, however, of instructions that were included in its box for adjusting the mesh band,I had to look up diagrams by googling Skagen. After I found one with a good illustration (the one in the box was so small, I could scarcely "get" the picture) and learned exactly how it was that one secured the band into a ridge between the underside of the latch and the adjustable "tail" of the band, all was fine. Up until that point, I thought that the instructions for adjusting the length of the band meant that I had to get out my small screw-driver each time I wanted to take the watch off (a decided enthusiasm killer)!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.