Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Color: Dinosaurs|Change

Showing 1-10 of 90 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 99 reviews
on February 2, 2011
With a 3yr old son and 5 yr old daughter, we have purchased a LOT of bathtub toys. My kids play with this set, as well as the dinosaur set from Edushape for hours (or at least until all the hot water is gone). The toys in any of the sets (the one I'm reviewing first has cars, bus, rescue vehicles, street and street signs) allow them to use their imagination to enact movement and sounds of the vehicles. It's fun to watch them dream up new scenarios.
What I love about these toys compared to others that I've had is how quickly they dry. We've all had bath toys that squirt get moldy and gross inside. Others tend to get slimy. Not these. They dry quickly and are easy to wipe clean.
One reviewer mentioned that they were of lower quality than the Alex brand and I have not found that to be true at all. We've had these for about 2 months and there is no fading, chipping off of colors or any other quality issues. The pieces are thick and sturdy and are holding up well to nightly abuse. The colors are still bright and look great. They make a great gift, too. :)

Update 12/11: Have had three of these sets for nearly a year and every piece is holding up as new. Kids are now 4 and 6 and still pllay with them during every bath. How many toys can you say that about a year later? :)
on December 16, 2012
I subscribe to the practice of changing out bath toys every so often in order to keep my now 3 yo son entertained while I bathe him. We have floating ducks, interlocking rings, a wheeled turtle, and squirt toys. The squirt toys had to go because at age 3, he can aim.

My son loves dinosaurs and these shapes allow him to play his "this dinosaur eats that dinosaur" game in the bath. He likes to "wash" each piece then stick it up on the tile wall. The tile on my tub is a floor tile, and although it is not rough, it is not smooth but rather it is pocked marked here and there. The pieces stick better to my tile than they do to the smooth walls of the tub.

Pros:
1. Good initial quality (not fading, chipping, or cracking after 10 baths)
2. Sturdy. Not easily ripped or torn. Probably susceptible to chewing
3. Dinosaur shapes are well done with vibrant colors
4. Cleans and dries quickly
5. Entertaining for my 3 year old

Cons:
1. I haven't come across any yet
review image
on January 25, 2017
My 19-month-old son loves these SO MUCH. The minute he walks in the door now he says, "Dinosaurs? Bath time?" These are really nice quality. The colors are bright, and they stick to the tub and the walls very easily. I'm thinking about buying more of these for some of my son's friends who love dinosaurs too.
review image review image
on January 4, 2011
I bought this as a gift and noticed right away that the quality is not as good as a set of similar bath toys that are in the shape of cars made by Alex toys. The size of the dinosaurs are good, and the colors are bright but they seem slightly worn, as if the colors are already starting to come off in specks. I bought the Alex brand bath toys for my own child and they still look brand new even after several baths. In my opinion I'm not sure if these dinosaur ones will hold up as well but they still looked good enough to give as a gift.
on February 10, 2013
I bought the dinosaur ones for my one year old daughter and she really liked them right away. Though she isn't old enough to "play" out scenarios, she does like putting them on the tub wall.

And that's the great thing about these - they stick incredibly easily! They just need to be slightly damp (easy in the tub!), and they'll stick without any pressure applied; they even stick to your skin! (We put them on our forehead for her to pull off.)

She also enjoys pulling them out of the mesh bag and finding her favorite (there's always a favorite!). Would recommend for the younger set.
on April 11, 2017
These are really fun for my three year old. Love that they stick to the bathtub surround/wall.
on October 3, 2016
The shapes look nice, but are not very easy for a toddler to stick to the tub. You really have to soak them well and press them well so they stick. Years ago I had a set by Alex, the shapes were smaller, simpler, but stuck very easily and the kids enjoyed them a lot.
on November 6, 2016
Lots of bath time fun! They stick to the wall and are great for kids. My mother purchased these for my son who was three at the time.
He loves them and continues to play with them months later. We highly recommend.
on June 29, 2016
My kids have loved these. They love to use them in the bath and my son who is obsessed with dinosaurs loves them so much he carries them around the house with him. They were a great purchase and I would definitely recommend them to others.
on February 19, 2017
My son absolutely loves these! I plan on buying more once they wear out but I do not see that happening anytime soon. Love the mesh drawstring back it comes in so they can dry without molding.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question