Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on February 18, 2016
My 19month old loves this show. I personally think it's annoying and repetitive, but for the small amount of tv my daughter watches I will say this show is tops at getting her to chatter back. I was starting to worry about her language skills, so I'll encourage anything that gets her talking.
on October 8, 2016
My two year old loves Dora, and I love that Dora models and adventurous, multicultural girl who is not afraid to dive right in and gets herself out of sticky situations. This is my third child who has watched Dora, and while none have learned any useful Spanish from watching, they do at least gain an awareness of other languanges, and they learn some words.
on August 15, 2015
My grandkids love Dora!! It's an educational program. It has helped my 2 year old granddaughter increased her: 1) vocabulary, she expresses herself at a higher thinking level; 2) in her counting ability, in English and Spanish; 3) in learning new songs and reinforcing the already learned songs (including her "ABC" song). Great show!!
on April 11, 2015
My son is language impaired and Dora targets a wealth of early language concepts that typical children aquire naturally. It targets answering questions, the concept of "favorite", adjectives, comparatives, following directions, prepositions, vocabulary development, and the list go on...I use it with my son daily by pausing on amazon prime and challenging him in the language concepts that he needs to develop. The show also keeps him engaged with the vibrant colors and catchy tunes. It is very repetitive in format from show to show, therefore my son is able to acquire new vocabulary and language concepts more easily. The repetition makes him feel as though he knows what to expect at given times. I think that this allows for a little "break" from learning new concepts. It allows for learning in small increments. I firmly believe that it is enhancing his language development. I am so please to help him understand his world using Dora as a tool.
on January 23, 2016
Both of my kids love Dora. My youngest is approaching three years old and she seems to earnestly enjoy watching Dora and Boots follow the directions given by the map and everything they do along the way. My oldest is now fourteen but this was her favorite show from age two to five.
on March 6, 2016
Our three year old granddaughter thoroughly enjoys Dora the Explorer. She loves to participate in calling out for the backpack and the map. She also enjoys passing along map directions to Dora and Boots helping them in successfully completing all their quests.
on January 26, 2017
Although I never know where her parents are, my son has picked up quite a few Spanish words from this and loves the direct interaction and music.
on December 23, 2017