Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 1,263 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,923 reviews
on February 16, 2016
My Daughter loves it , and asks for it all the time. Personally, after the umpteenth time of hearing the map sing about itself I want to bury myself under rocks. I dont understand why dora does all these odd things and collects stars that are themed after the episode, but hey its for kids. If you can stand how repetitive the show is, and its really repetitive !, then its not so bad.There isnt anything you wouldn't want a toddler to watch and our daughter does seem to really have fun watching.
on August 9, 2016
I won't let my daughter watch this show because I don't like the focus on stealing. I really wanted to like it, but it is such a central part of each episode that it really bothered me.
on June 7, 2016
My son watches the show
on March 15, 2016
My kids like it
on March 22, 2015
Our daughter loves it and follows along in English and is learning all types of new words in Spanish
on June 17, 2015
Benny the Potatoes is the funniest. It is ok.....
on July 18, 2015
My Daughter loves it
on November 15, 2014
Good buy!
on August 20, 2015
My toddler loves Dora! Good show.
on April 15, 2015