Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 74 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84 reviews
on December 11, 2013
I purchased this for my mother's birthday present and she has been thrilled with it. My parents have hardwood and stone tile floor throughout most of their house. The stone tile floor collects dust in the grout areas which is very difficult to clean with a broom or even a standard vacuum. Any dirt on the hardwood floor tends to just blow around and eventually collect under the furniture.

She uses a standard canister vacuum twice a week, and still when she first set this robot in motion, it completely filled the dust bin during its initial cleaning cycle. The robot works exactly as advertised, running through predefined patterns and avoiding obstacles. She has several stair drop-off points and it has never fallen over the edge; it will clean directly to the edge then turn around and head the other way. Depending on the pattern mode it is currently running in will determine what it does when it encounters an obstacle - generally it will either turn completely around or it will start searching for the edge of what it ran. It took some time to convince her not to interfere with the cycles, but eventually she realized that it will cover the entire room if you just leave it alone to let it do its own thing. At the end of the cleaning cycle, it will in theory return to its charging base, and I would say about 50% of the time it would succeed. Eventually we removed the charging base and just started plugging the unit into the charger because the base was never able to be plugged into a convenient spot that was easy for the vacuum to find. It wasn't a feature I had high expectations of based on a previous robot vacuum I owned, and this one had equal amounts of difficulty trying to find its way "home" to charge.

It is incredibly simple to empty the dustbin, the remote works very well, the cleaning quality is amazing, and the battery life is very close to what it advertizes. By far the most attractive part is the price when compared to the more expensive brands. I had one of the most expensive ones a few years ago and this one does a much better job for a whole lot less money. Based on three months of hearing how wonderful this vacuum is from my parents, I highly recommend it to anyone considering a robotic vacuum!
on August 19, 2014
I used I Robot "Roomba" vacuums for years... but they break down after a year or two and price to replace them ($300+) bites!
I was exited to be able to use simpler but cheaper Infinuvo, after all most important function of sweeping should be the same, right? WRONG! Infinuvo not powerful enough to pick up dirt and hair into collection bin, it just keeps dragging it around in clumps... It gets stuck in the corners and never finds its way to charging base... It does flushes ALLOT of lights, which are useless... To add to the insult it stooped moving around after just 1 month!!! I am trying to make warranty claim, but Metapo does not seems to make it easy either: it says "contact your local service provider", but does not say who my local provider is... go figure...
I love to have robotic vacuum in the house, it saves me tons of time. My conclusion is: Go with Original Roomba by I Robot, they cost more but actually DO the job well and last much longer.
on January 7, 2014
This vacuum is great to have around the house. I can finally relax, watch TV or do other things around the house without worrying about vacuuming. It does not pick up small rocks, but honestly I don't mind bending down to pick them up every now and then..
I would say the only downside to this model is that it gets stuck on the edge of rugs if they are anything more than 1/2" thick on the floor. Other than that it is perfect!

You can tell right away after walking in the door that it ran, always collects a nice amount of dust and particles. All the stuff that gets stuck to your bare feet is no more with this little guy around!!! Highly recommended!
on January 13, 2013
I have a spine injury and am unable to vacuum or twist to sweep a lot of the time. This keeps the hardwood floor mostly picked up, but will obviously not do corners. After a couple of uses I do grab a broom to sweep out corners. There is a spinning brush on the one side that spins the dirt under the vacuum to pick up dirt along the wall. I have a short haired dog that sheds a lot and this gets that with no problem. The only gripe I have is that I wish it were a little lower profile so it could go under my couch and chairs more easily. I have watched it a few times and it gets stuck if it hits the undersides of the couch/chair at a certain angle. It does not work on carpet. I put it in our computer room which has a VERY LOW profile carpet and it gets some of the dirt, but I still have to vacuum with my Orek in there. I'm satisfied with it keeping the floor swept on a day to day basis since I like clean floors and I cannot always vacuum.
on December 11, 2014
My home has hardwood floors and it does a decent job.

Pros I don't have to sweep
Price
Easy to empty
Remote control
Uv and pattern settings love the along wall setting

Cons
Clogs easy with dog hair most of it stays under the machine when it is done you can pick it up under the machine. Not in the container.
Not for large areas: cannot find its base back.
on May 5, 2014
The product works just as described by other reviewers and we are very happy with its performance. We haven't had any issues with it docking on the base, although we usually just manually set it in position. I'd like to say that their customer service has been very quick and solved both of our problems quickly. The first issue being that the rubber treads broke; we thought it was caused by old rubber - the company sent us out a free set immediately. The last issue we experienced was with the program; essentially the robot ran in circles. It was easily fixed by a "reboot" - remove the battery over night:) Great customer service makes all the difference! Thank-you!
on December 15, 2013
The go feature doss not work, so it does not depart when fully charged as it says it will. It has major problems finding home and normally dies in the process. The side spinning brush has stopped working, I think there Is a kit to repair, I have emailed amazon now. Despite the broken side brush it is doing a fine job of keeping my 1400sq ft home comfortably clean to walk around barefoot, with two large breed dogs in the house. Very easy to clean.

I give it 3 stars because it does a good job cleaning the floors and picks up
The dog hair, but the extras they advertise don't work well.

Amazons offer on the issues was to ship back for full refund at their expense, $50 refund, or reimbursement for repair, received a reply with in an hour of notifying them of issue via email, great customer service to say the least. Haven't decided what I'm going to do yet, they can not replace the item because it is out of stock.
on April 10, 2015
I purchased this robot vacuum cleaner back in 2013. When I received it the brushes weren't turning so I had to send it back for repair. Then it worked OK for over a year. Then it started jerking back and forth on carpet, displaying errors, and shutting down. It worked OK on a hard floor. I cleaned the sensors under the unit, but no help. I contacted customer service who seemed puzzled and asked me to send a video which I did. After several email exchanges they stopped responding. I gave up on carpet, but now it won't work on a hard floor either. It mostly goes backward, then shuts down. I don't recommend this unit, and I would be very hesitant to by anything from this vendor.
on August 8, 2014
Have only used it a few times but we love it. It's not perfect. It does not go back to home base very well. If it's not near it, it is definitely lost. I have no problem picking it up and bringing it to the charging base. We have a dog and LOTS of hair. We have mostly all hardwoods. The other day while I was getting ready for work, I let it run in the bedroom. It covered the whole bedroom, even under the furniture where I never get to clean, and I was thrilled. It not only picked up all the dog hair, but cleaned the floor as well. It is going to be great when we are getting ready to have people over and we are in one room doing something, and the vacuum is in another room cleaning so we don't have to do that. We love it.
on September 9, 2013
I have a home with all hardwood floors. I have a dog and cat who come in and out of the house, and a crawling baby. Keeping up on cleaning the floors has been a huge challenge so I gave this product a try. This vaccum could not handle the amount of dirt and debris my house creates, even with me sweeping in between vacuuming. The dirt cup would fill up in aproximately 10 minutes and the battery life was not good, I never got the vaccum to return to its docking station properly (which I am pretty sure I paid extra for). I had to watch the vaccum to make sure it wasn't getting stuck or would have to prepare the room before hand (i do not have time to do).This product would probably work well for someone with a small space and not a lot of traffic. It just didn't work for my home.