Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 243 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 297 reviews
on November 24, 2015
The dollhouse stands nearly 4ft tall and is designed to be played with all the way round, as opposed to ones that are designed to be against the wall. It rides on caster wheels so it's easy to move but also stable on carpet. This is a huge set with the furniture so a great value for amazon's price $165.
Assembly takes time and patience. The directions are ok, but you need to read ahead and make sure you have the correct part (they are individually labeled). As suggested in other reviews, use the pics on Amazon to make sure the boards are proper oriented. Finally, the packing box is full of styrofoam board that breaks down into tiny pieces. Leave the box in the garage. Unpack and clean off the parts before bringing them into the house.
on February 27, 2016
Ok, so it really IS the best doll house ever! It's ALOT of work to build it, and it can take one person by themselves approx 4-5 hours to do so. It's vibrant, colorful, and BEAUTIFUL! I looked at a ton of doll houses before making this choice. I also read many reviews of this one before choosing it as well. Don't let the HUGENESS of this doll house scare you away :) Once built my kiddos couldn't stop playing. My 5 yr old daughter and 6 1/2 yr old son absolutely LOVE it!!! My 2 yr old sweet baby girl tries to play, but mostly just wants to run off with random pieces of furniture, lol :D She'll grow into it I am sure :D If you're trying to choose an affordable AND amazing doll house, look no further! THIS IS YOUR DOLL HOUSE!!!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on April 29, 2015
This dollhouse is amazing. It took about 4 hours to put together but all the pieces fit and the quality is great. It even came with a few extra pieces of hardware. It's a very large house so you need to have a place big enough, but it's the best one I've ever seen. All the furniture comes with it boxed separately and it fits Barbie dolls. (You can also use the smaller "Fisher Price" dolls. The house is beautiful and best yet, my granddaughters love it. The design is perfect for several children to play together without getting in each others way. Lots of rooms to be creative.This doll house is well worth the money, very sturdy, colorful, and fun to play with. My 3 and 5 year old granddaughters can play with this for many years to come. If you have the space, this is the dollhouse to buy. I recommend it 100%.
on December 22, 2016
I am extremely pleased with this purchase. I did a ton of research because I don't like to have things too 'girly'. Yes this one does have pink and purples but also a large variety of other colors. My husband and I also love vintage/retro styles, so it is perfect.
I'm writing this review because I think this product is very high in quality. The furniture is wooden and their is a lot of furniture. I like that it isn't just printed on the walls.
It is really cool how there is not an outside wall. More than one person can play with out it feeling crowded.
I really think it is unique, high quality, durable, affordable and worth the purchase.
on November 27, 2016
I bought this for my daughter's big Christmas gift this year and decided to put it together last night. I know I'm a little early but I was feeling motivated. I researched several dollhouses before buying this one and I think I made the right decision.

For starters, I assembled this myself in 4 hours with the provided hex wrench and a Phillips head screwdriver. I did use the pictures on Amazon regarding which way the walls faced as it wasn't noted in the manual, but the instructions were easy to follow.

My only complaint is the Velcro piece that attaches to the ceiling for the playroom ceiling fan was placed on the wrong ceiling. Instead of being in the green room where it was supposed to be it was located on the purple master bedroom ceiling. It's not a deal breaker and I'm sure my daughter wouldn't care if the fan was in the wrong room but it's painted green to match the playroom furniture so it looked odd hanging in the purple bedroom. I ended up taking the Velcro off but I was not able to reattach it so I will need to find a replacement piece at the hardware store. Again, this is only a minor inconvenience and one I'm pretty sure I can fix easily.

Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase. I love the fact that it's made out of wood as opposed to the plastic ones that are out there. It is beautiful and vibrant and I know my daughter will get years of play out of it. An added bonus is the open concept which is great for when other children come over to play!
review image review image review image review image
on December 26, 2016
Looking for the perfect doll house? This is it!! We bought this for our 9 year old twins for Christmas, it is perfect for them- not so much mom and dads patience. First, let me explain the doll house on a kid level. It's big, awesome furniture, sturdy, has two sides (perfect if you have twins, sisters, or their friends like to play), and it's well "the best doll house we ever had."
Now, as a parent, get some drinks- lots of drinks, patience, bandages for blisters, and ear plugs when mom and dad snip at each other they can ignore each other. It does take two people to build. There was a few tense moments between my husband and I. The doll house really is great... the directions not so much. As first I was thinking I was bob the builder female style... nope. Come to find out I was not. Called in reenforcement- my husband- aka "dad who can build anything." Hah- he even had trouble. Directions are not clear. A few times we had to undo a floor thinking we did it wrong, just to put it on the way we had it and it was fine. So, when your building it, just go with the flow. You're doing it right. Unless things don't line up, they will, you just stuck it on upside down. A few times I was going to tell him to shove the tools where the sun doesn't shine; however, I swallowed any and all words and kept moving to the next step. After a few days... kidding, it was more like two or three hours, it felt like it though, we built that son of a gun and became the "best parents ever!!"
Would I buy it again knowing what I know now?? Absolutely!! This doll house is worth the crappy directions... and it has wheels!! It really is sturdy and awesome!! Smaller Barbies fit in it well, regular barbies are a tight squeeze. My advice is use a drill for the screws. All in all 5 awesome stars!!!
review image
on April 22, 2015
I give this 3 stars not because it's not a great item, but bc it's a poorly planned item.

1. I bought this for Barbie sized dolls, it fits them, but just short of normal height for the dolls. The KidKraft furniture is chunky and slightly shorter for barbies, so it made for that size but not truly.
2. There are screws for the roof that have a pink top - the instructions do not say this, half of mine are silver and half pink...I just grabbed them from the certain letter assigned. My OCD side was agitated. Just know to separate the screws before using them.
3. The instructions also don't say which wall side to use where - only a number. There is one walk with 2 side - where it's placed makes a ton of difference. I had to look at the picture on Amazon a few times to try to figure it out, and I still got one mixed up, but I made it work.

It's cute, it's big, it has wheels to push it around, it's different than other doll houses. I would give it 3.5 stars, or 3.75 because it has some furniture. Would I buy it again? Meh...yea, but mostly because it's a unique item.
on January 5, 2017
My kids (ages 2, 4, 6, & 8 when we bought this) are ROUGH on toys. We have had this for a year now and it's still in one piece (which is unheard of in our family). We've had to tighten the screws a couple times as my kids have climbed up and sat on top of the house many times and the shifting loosens them up. A couple pieces of furniture didn't hold together well so we used wood glue to fasten them back together and no more problems. This house comes with plenty of furniture for each room.

Plastic roof, plastic stairs, wood frame. All have held up really well.

Walls and floor are a thick cardboard. The narrow walls "click" into place using notches and stubs; however, we had to reinforce those with a little glue to keep them from occasionally tipping over. My kids have poured water and lemonade on the floors of the house several times and I'm surprised that the liquid hasn't weakened the floors more. So far, no holes.

Casters are decent quality but small... they haven't broken yet and, like I said above, my kids climb on this thing regularly... it also gets moved around in the play space quite a bit so that is a good testimony for the casters too.

With play possible on all sides, this doll house has been a life saver for my sanity when it comes to my kids fighting while playing with Barbies and similar sized dolls. I can't say enough good things about this doll house. Such a GREAT investment!!!
on December 25, 2016
I give this two stars because my three-year old loves it. Huge quality control problems. Purchased for a Christmas gift and due to it's size, left it in the box in my garage until Christmas Eve. Unpackaged at 11 PM to assemble and found that I was sent four #2 corner posts instead of two #1s and two #2s (two of each are required for the sloped roof). I wasn't about to let Christmas be ruined and promptly spent four hours with a table saw and router to custom-fabricate the necessary pieces. Had I known, I would have built my own from scratch. Feel bad for the other buyer who received four #1 posts and might not have had the tools or time to fab the parts they needed before Christmas morning.
review image
on April 12, 2017
Got this for my two year old for Christmas and she loves it! Perfect for Barbies! The furniture was SO well made! It's gigantic! But very sturdy! So make sure you have room! And there isn't much work to do to put any of the furniture together! But this thing took my FOREVER to put together. Lots of tears and almost giving up! And I even started to build it weeks before Christmas and hid it under a sheet. But, totally worth it in the end. She plays without all the time, and I love how open it is and easy to play with. Great product, horrible assemble instructions!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.