Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on January 22, 2010
Womanizer (Britney Spears) / B001L29H7I

While wishing no offense to Ms. Spears, when songs from her "Circus" album started showing up on my Pandora radio and I was instantly hooked, I was shocked to see that these were Britney Spears songs. I remember listening to her *years* ago when I was a teenager, but I haven't heard any of her 'new' stuff in forever.

"Womanizer" is a solid dance song - it has a good beat, and I like the vocals - I'm impressed at how much deeper and lower Spears' voice can go now that she is a little older. I don't know how much of it is natural talent and how much is post-production tweaking, but this just sounds a lot richer and fuller than the way I remember Britney Spears.

Check this song out - you might be surprised to learn that it stays in your head. Like all Amazon MP3 downloads, this MP3 is DRM-free and plays beautifully, without fuss on my MP3 player.

~ Ana Mardoll
on July 14, 2009
I never thought she would ever make a comeback but this song is great. I downloaded it to my mp3 player and hear it on the radio all the time. Turns out I was wrong the song "Womanizer" and the album "Circus" is great music from a teenager who perhaps has finally grown up, or at least her voice has.
on March 11, 2012
I LOVE to workout with this song. It's nice and long (about 9 min I think) so it keeps me going. I mostly use it for a fast walk.
on March 29, 2014
Great!Great!Great!Great! Love it! Can't say enough about it. Buy it you will not regret it. Could not be happier with purchase.
on June 27, 2013
Love this song. Catchy, up beat, very Britney. Though it does not vary much for her other songs, it really gets in your head!
on November 16, 2016
Have seen the video many times. Now we can enjoy the music anywhere anytime (minus the very sexy Britney images.)
on January 15, 2014
Very fun song and a great beat ..Fun to dance too and Lauren too over and over, would recommend this song
on November 27, 2012
This is a great song to listen to when doing the stepper at the gym. Nice fast beat that keeps me going.
on November 6, 2014
Good version of this song!
on November 21, 2016