Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 10, 2016
I love my gel fuel fire place. I have no mess, the clean up is a can. I get the same advantage as a real fire place. The heat off the Real flame will bring my homes inside temp up almost 10 degrees. An for cold northeast nights an days it helps with the fuel bills. This specific item is used for my table top fireplace which is great for sitting out side on cool fall days.
3 helpful votes
on August 16, 2017
This is perfect for my fire-element device. It burns completely cleanly without smoke or spitting. I love this stuff.
on October 16, 2017
These are the hardest things to get open I've ever seen! I'll never buy them again!
on June 8, 2016
I bought the small size because if we did not use the full 4 hour size at once, it was not relighting at a later time and was a waste...... but the smaller ones sit deeper in the well that is designated for the can and therefore, the flame is not as bright and is lower.
on March 19, 2017
unless you are edward scissor hands good luck opening these
on June 2, 2016
I use these for my table top fireplace outside and they burn for just under 2 hours with a nice, realistic wood-burning crackle and flame color.
Since I have been using them outside I do not smell an odor like others have.
on August 29, 2017
Works well but cans were small when I wanted large...probably my fault.
on January 12, 2015
These are quite fantastic for no burn days in CA. I have given up burning wood in my fireplace. I have 3 ceramic pots sitting on river rock inside my fireplace with a mirror leaning on the back wall. The gel makes a lovely ambient flame! Larger than candle flame but smaller than wood fire My only complaint is they last approximately 2 hrs, which is not too much time if you're hosting a party.
on January 9, 2017
Not so happy with this product. The lids are really hard to remove even with a screw driver like tool. I purchased taller ones that the tops are easily removed and flame better - last longer
on August 30, 2017
great product
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.