Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on December 28, 2012
I purchased this to replace the outdated version that I needed to return to the person I had borrowed it from. Things I dont like are that when there is no movement in the room the screen turns itself off. Upside is that the slightest movement or sound will trigger the screen to turn back on. Camera is tricky for finding just the right placement but once you find the perfect spot it does great. I have it mounted on the wall to get a clear shot of my toddlers bed and door. Picks up sounds well and hasn't picked up phone interference notr has it caused interference in the month or so I have been using it. Sound quality and picture quality are very good. Good product with a good price.
on June 5, 2013
I have 3 of these units in my home. One camera in each kids room. I have three monitors through out my house. These units work fine for the price. You are not going to get a super high def. picture but you can easily see if your child is moving or making noise without leaving your bed or entering their room. I have bought several of these units from Amazon and had to return one that would not work properly. Over all very happy with this purchase.
on October 29, 2014
Bad news monitor. If yours works it's just a matter of time before it doesn't. Great as long as your budget allows for a disposable system. Mine doesn't. Seems it's designed to die after a year. When I spend $100 I expect to get more than that out of it.
on July 7, 2011
We purchased this for our daughter and it was one of the best gifts we could give to her. When she puts the baby down she can watch to make sure she is OK. You not only can watch but also hear their every move so you are aware right away if they are awake, etc. The monitor is clear to see and the sound is very good. Definitely would recommend this for anyone with an infant or if you are a caregiver to an elderly person.
on October 7, 2013
We love this monitor! No issues with interference or freezing. Picture is very clear in black and white. We can adjust the camera position and location as necessary. The extra audio monitor is great and we haven't had issues with sound quality. Great value!
on January 31, 2012
This is just perfect for what I needed. Doing home daycare - so when the little ones are sleeping i can keep an "eye" on them while playing/working with the older kids. Then I bought the extra camera and do the same when older kids are napping - i can "see" them, while feeding a baby or playing with them.
on December 15, 2010
I have had this monitor now for over a year and it is still going strong! My favorite feature of this monitor is it has a rechargeable portable monitor. Which is awesome so you aren't going through a ton of batteries. The screen is very clear. Great monitor would recommend to anyone.
on September 8, 2014
If you are in need of a portable kitchen TV from 1984 you have found your baby monitor! Also, it is heavy so would work great as a doorstop if you are in need! The only reason I gave this a try (in 2014) is because its the only video monitor on the market that does not operate on 2.4gHz and I was hoping it would not interfere with a video monitor we use in another room. Right now, the FCC pretty much says all video monitors have to work on that frequency so if you have one in your house and need to add a second when a new baby comes along they will interfere so you are pretty much forced to buy a new system with two cameras or an "add on camera" to your existing monitor if it allows for one. So, no, this is not on 2.4gHz so as far as that goes, it worked without interference. But, it's such a clunker and the audio is static-y I just could not handle it. My better solution is to get a split screen monitor (even though those only allow for continuous audio from one childs room or they can rotate sound every 8-10 seconds between two rooms) and then get a separate audio only monitor that runs on another frequency so I can have constant sound from two rooms.
on August 2, 2013
Perfect to have for little ones.
I can see and hear my child clearly. This comforts me to see and hear that my child is safe.
on October 31, 2014
I'm very happy with my purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.