Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on June 24, 2016
Love this! I have 3 for the Bootsies Cat bunks and 2 of these roofs. My cats use them every day. I just wish that there was an option to buy the bunk and roof pkg.

Both of my roofs are secure and haven't fallen or been knocked off and I have 3 active SiemeseX's (ages 3, 2 and 9 months). One of these is located at the foot of my antique bed (it high of the ground) and the kitties use this to get on and off the bed all night long, and no Sound issues at all! Beyond sharping their claws (which as a life long cat owner is white noise to me) and them squabbling over who gets the peak of the roof where two of the like to perch (again,which as a life long cat owner is white noise to me, not unless it gets heated). I haven't had to do any altering or adapting to either of my roofs. The other is located in my spare bedroom under the window, and they use this to jump to and from the window perch all day long, and no issues at all.

Do note that the Bunk that does not have a roof is under an end table.
on April 22, 2015
A scratcher my large cat can use! I didn't put it over the bed because then he can't fit, so I took off the plastic mounts and put two straps across the base to hold it in place. He climbs on top to scratch and his weight keeps it place while he scratches. Sam is about a16-17 lb. Ragdoll. My Siamese, Eco, also likes the scratcher.
review image
on June 14, 2013
At first, I wasn't sure whether or not to order to topper. I am so glad that I did. My cats love to crawl on top of it, scratch on it, and chase toys up and down the incline. I have not had any problems with it falling off of the bunk bed, and my cats have pushed it all over the place while running and jumping onto the surface. It is very sturdy. I would recommend this for someone who wants to give their cats some extra space for playing.
on September 11, 2011
I got this because i have always heard that cats need a place to scratch thats vertical. Its what cats do in the wild and that's why my cats hit up my door frames. This is a great scratcher for them. They have almost quit scratching my door frames. I do have other scratchers but this really fits their need to scratch upright. It is really made of good quality. The only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is because the flap that you attach for the scratching could attach better. My cats love the playpen bottom to this. However my 20 lber sticks out both ends. LOL. I would recommend this and its playpen counter part to anybody with a cat who loves to scratch.
on August 5, 2014
My cat has gone through two of these now in the last three years. It is her favorite spot to scratch and it certainly shows. :) I really wish they would just sell the sisal part that velcros to the top as the structure itself is fine. Seems a waste to order the whole piece again and again.
on March 25, 2015
My Georgie (a small orange tabbie) sits up on top of the roof and works on his nails - leaves the carpet and couch alone. :-)
on August 12, 2014
Great product. Our cat enjoys scratching it. It really transforms the bunk bed into a 2-3 story house!
Easy to install and solid construction.
Both our small dog and large cat love it.
on January 7, 2010
Purchased this SmartCat Rooftopper with the SmartCat Bunk Bed [ASIN:B00186SWFA SmartCat Bootsie's Bunk Bed and Playroom for Cats]]. This set is awesome: well-constructed; appealing to the cat; durable; good design; attractive. It's located in our open living/dining room/kitchen where we all (2 legged and 4 legged) spend most of our time together. It provides great interactive opportunities, and the cat plays all over it all by himself. We all LOVE it! This is a great brand of pet furniture and toys.
on May 2, 2016
CATS ARE HAPPY WITH ANOTHER NEW ONE
on December 31, 2014
My cats just love this rooftop! They use the scratcher numerous times a day and hang out on it,

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.