BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Kidz Bop Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Little Tikes Cozy Coupe 30th Anniversary Car
Style: Non-Assembled|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on March 27, 2017
Omgosh! The installation in this thing is RIDICULOUS! I'm going to be blunt here, I'm normally really good at stuff like this. I can assemble things with no problem--I actually like it! But not this. I can't even tell you how many pieces there were! Okay, the steering wheel alone was five pieces. You had to hammer and drill and honestly, it's a bit much for a kid toy. Many of the things could've been preassembled and the box would've been the same size. Idk who thought it was a good idea to give a parent of a child 1.5-5 a toy that requires so much assembly! It took me over an hour to put it all together...I can't even imagine how long it would take someone who wasn't particularly good at this sort of stuff, so, the car itself is wonderful butthe assembly is just a bit crazy!
review image review image review image
I remember playing with these back when I was younger so I got one for my son.
It's a cute car but I kind of wish I got the step 2 car.
The interior of the car and car seat seems much more narrow. Also, the wheels did not move smoothly. My son enjoys it but it is not easy for me to push him around since there is no handle. My husband took out the foot platform to see if our walking son was able to scoot around in it with his legs. He almost slipped down the foot hole ( granted he is probably a little too young still). We put it back.
Most importantly, I wish the car had a seat belt! My son sometimes tries to stand in the car while I'm pushing the car.
The cozy coupe would probably be better for an older kid (> 14 months)
on October 6, 2017
My nephew adored this car! Warning putting the car together was hell but seeing how much he loved it was well worth the work. Even with all the helpful videos they have putting this car together I still put the wrong bolts on the tires that were suppose to go on the top of the poll for the front wheels. I had to find the bolt cap at a local hardware shop otherwise going online it was like $15! Yikes. Anyways it took forever to put together and luckily I got it weeks before my nephews birthday.

Be prepared for a horrible experience putting it together but your kiddos will really enjoy the product of your pain.
on May 8, 2017
This item was intended as a first birthday present. My daughter loves it and has played in it for 3 days straight. I especially like the addition of the floor to the car, allowing me to push her in it until she is old enough to maneuver it herself.
on January 30, 2017
Awesome car!! Nightmare set up :( ...I LOVE putting things together, but this thing was a little more intense than I had anticipated. It still all worked out, but be SUPER careful to follow instructions, and if you make a mistake, realize that some of the screws and caps and plastic pieces cannot be repositioned. :(
This is the same great little buggy our kids played with when they were little, and now their own children enjoy it just as much as they did. We have spent hours pushing them around, and as they have gotten older, they have fun pushing each other. They invent all kinds of imaginary trips to go on together with it. It's a successful toy on many levels. It's very sturdy. They are always climbing on top of it, turning it over, and loading it up with their toys, but it's still like new.
on October 4, 2017
Bought this for my grandson’s first birthday. I know he will love it but the assembly was a joke. I have put together multiple pieces of furniture together and even built a dollhouse and all that was a lot simpler than putting this plastic toy together. The holes where the screws were supposed to go in we’re not drilled well it was hard to get the screws in. The roof was very difficult to snap on top of the supports. Again the holes were not made well. Hopefully it will stay together well enough for my grandson to have fun
on July 23, 2015
Bought for my grandson and I love this little car. It has a feature that allows you to keep the door closed and a handle push slot on top to push like a wagon without worrying about the child falling out. Once they are bigger and can navigate the door on their own you can remove the lock feature. Love the look and of course it's Little Tikes makes a great product. I'm sure this will be around for many more grandchildren to enjoy!
on October 11, 2017
I purchased this as a gift for my granddaughter who lives in another state so I don't get to visit very often. She opened it at her first birthday party and then I flew home. I visited again last weekend and put the car together so that she could enjoy the new adventure. Although she was excited and enjoyed the new toy, I was highly disappointed with the workmanship. There is a big gash on one side where the plastic obviously did not fuse together. The lettering on the Little Tikes insignia is not painted well and paint is missing on some of the letters. My children absolutely loved these cars twenty years ago and I was really excited when I ordered this for my granddaughter. I must say that someone obviously did not do their job when this went through quality control.
review image review image
on February 11, 2017
Im sorry but who in their ever living mind finds this easy to assemble. Rocking large pieces back and forth until they snap together is assenine. Its fun for juds once its assembled but simply putting this thing together is enough to drive a sane person to the nut house. Either purchase already assembled or buy used because it is not worth then stream of explitives youre going to drop.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.