Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Beautiful
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

--words by Linda Perry and sung here by Christina Aguilera

"Beautiful" is one of the most exquisite, uplifting and moving songs I've ever heard. Christina Aguilera handles this song by Linda Perry wonderfully; she sings the lyrics with genuine passion and that's grand.

The musical arrangement, especially with that cello, fits in perfectly with Christina's vocals.

The message of the song is that anyone struggling with a lack of self-esteem should remember that inner beauty counts for quite a lot and that other people's criticism and lack of respect for someone should be ignored as long as they're a good person on the inside.

I highly recommend this song. It's one of Christina Aguilera's best songs ever; just one listen proves it!
on January 14, 2016
This is one of my favorite songs from Aguilera. I love the lyrics, a song about how other people berate some for no other reason except to be mean. I think some of our politicians could learn from this song. Christina Aguilera says it best we are all beautiful, not only the lyrics; but the background music ROX.
on March 6, 2014
I wish I could sing like that. But really, if you just change a handful of words (including beautiful) it really feels like it's telling my own story. Only mine was one from unabashed outward joy of life, to one of sickness that only promised death.

It's been nine years since my body failed me. And I've long since pushed away my friends years ago because I couldn't bear to have them see me so crippled and broken.

But I got a second chance. And now I'm taking back my life with every shred of me that's left.

Yeah. I know the words don't match up with my story. But the music and something in her voice seems to say it anyway.
on October 22, 2013
This song is a classic that is always uplifting and makes my day better, no matter what is going on at the time. I love Christina, because she is not only a huge talent - she is a real, caring, smart individual. This song, just like the artist, is an inspiration every single day. Love, love, love it!
on June 25, 2013
This is a song sung from the heart, and it's easy to follow and uplifts from even the gloomiest dungeon of despair. Aguilera's vocals are earthy but rich with nuance. Enjoy every bit of it, and if you look carefully, you will see me belting it out with her in my car!
on October 13, 2013
This is the most hilarious song ever written. I pretty much bought it exclusively so I could play it while staring in the mirror, smearing my eyeliner and mascara, and whispering "Don't look at me..."
on January 2, 2013
Bought this song and added it to an IPOD for my daughter. Every mom should get this song for their daughter, especially if they have a teenager. In today's society with our daughter's always thinking they are fat, we need to tell them they are beautiful.
Eileen
on January 14, 2013
She first caught my eye with Genie in a Bottle, then Lady Marmalade, then Beautiful, then on The Voice. Anybody who's heard Christina do her ad libs and runs knows she can sing the pants off anything. This song makes a beautiful statement.
on December 15, 2011
I love the song "Beautiful."Why? Because I feel like if you let words get to you, you won't believe in yourself. This song is very inspirational to me. I love to listen to her music. I listen to this song when I am down just to remind myself that people can't hurt me because of what they call me. My favorite line is: "We are beautiful in every single way." My second favorite line is: "And everywhere we go. The sun won't always shine. But tomorrow will find a way. On the other side." I suggest you listen to this and just remind yourself you're beautiful on the inside and out.
on November 29, 2012
This is an extremely beautiful song. It is very uplifting and inspiring. The words are encouraging. Christina did an excellent job. I love the lyrics because they were designed for the non traditionally beautiful people. In a world where bullying is a norm Christina brings strength to the weak.