Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Beautiful
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

on March 6, 2014
I wish I could sing like that. But really, if you just change a handful of words (including beautiful) it really feels like it's telling my own story. Only mine was one from unabashed outward joy of life, to one of sickness that only promised death.

It's been nine years since my body failed me. And I've long since pushed away my friends years ago because I couldn't bear to have them see me so crippled and broken.

But I got a second chance. And now I'm taking back my life with every shred of me that's left.

Yeah. I know the words don't match up with my story. But the music and something in her voice seems to say it anyway.
2 helpful votes
on May 4, 2017
Beautiful!!!
on January 14, 2016
This is one of my favorite songs from Aguilera. I love the lyrics, a song about how other people berate some for no other reason except to be mean. I think some of our politicians could learn from this song. Christina Aguilera says it best we are all beautiful, not only the lyrics; but the background music ROX.
on August 20, 2017
This song still holds up
on January 17, 2017
Christina released many songs. This one is my favorite. It was recorded in 2002. The MP3 sound is excellent. I just love it.
on November 26, 2013
This is one of XTina's best songs. My daughter is deaf and she loves this one and listening to this song while she interprets it in ASL is the most beautiful thin ever!
on January 1, 2015
Great song and empowering!
on November 22, 2012
An amazing song sung by one best voices of our time. This song really....really brings tears to my eyes.
on February 14, 2017
Don't like it as much as I thought I would.
on January 2, 2013
Bought this song and added it to an IPOD for my daughter. Every mom should get this song for their daughter, especially if they have a teenager. In today's society with our daughter's always thinking they are fat, we need to tell them they are beautiful.
Eileen