Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Pastel Pink|Size: 81ft|Change

Showing 1-10 of 737 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 781 reviews
on January 13, 2016
I used this as a part of the jungle backdrop dinosaur birthday. The light green was the moss stuff hanging on the vines. Also an accent to the birthday cake table and the dino play center table on the brown table cloth.
review image review image review image review image
on July 16, 2016
I really can't say anything bad about these streamers. For the price it's worth it for decorations. I went through an entire room and didn't even make a dent in the 81 feet of streamers. The color works really well matched with a purple or orange Halloween theme and the price point was good as well.

They are really easy to hang up, simply rip off a section and apply scotch tape. Alternatively you can do what I did to make clean up easier and simply go along the wall taping at specific points and keeping it all intact in one whole section. This makes it easier for taking down by simply pulling along the wall. This allows you to re-use the streamers for other occasions. The tape easily sticks to the streamer allowing you to place them on just about anything. I recommend twisting the streamer before taping it to a wall so it has a nice twist effect for the decoration.
on October 15, 2013
Because inexpensive crepe paper is basically all the same, I'm basically just reviewing the color- it's not a pale "Sea Foam" color- it's bright teal. Even unraveled, the color is still bright. I wanted a muted/pastel/light mint or sea foam green, like the picture.
on December 10, 2016
The price and length made me a little hesitant to buy these even though I liked them. I was happy that I found the party supplies that I needed from Amazon, but I found out that I needed more because each streamer was 81 feet each. So I went to a store nearby and found streamers that were 150 feet for $0.97 in all colors. I was a little concerned about the quality but when I got home and opened both of the steamers from Amazon and the store, I found that both of the streamers were of the same great quality but the ones from the local store were longer, of great quality (like the ones from Amazon), with bright colors, and much cheaper. I love buying from Amazon but I liked the streamers from the store way better. The ones from Amazon didn't meet my expectations, so I will recommend to compare the prices to see which product is the best and which ones meet your expectations. I liked them, but you can find better ones.
on June 12, 2014
I was unable to find baby blue streamers at party city (I know, right?!) so I bought these from Amazon. I paid $.99 for them, which is very comparable to other stores that carry party supplies. Party City's 81' streamers are $.89, so I wouldn't pay more than a dollar for them unless the streamers were made from higher quality material. These worked great and went with my theme very well. The ones I received look a tad bit darker than the ones in the photo, but I felt that the darker baby blue was better than the traditional baby blue. I feel that the baby blue we are all used to would look very much like the color white on crepe paper. You are able to twist the paper, but it is very delicate and you need to do it carefully to avoid folds in the twists. I posted some pictures of the baby blue streamers. I hope this gives everyone a good idea of what the streamers look like!
review image review image review image review image
on April 8, 2015
This is exactly what you expect out of streamers. I purchased the brown for a party I hosted. Believe it or not, but brown streamers are not very easy to find, so I was happy to get it on Amazon delivered to my door. It was a little pricey, but due to the scarcity of the color, I didn't mind. It was a time saver for me.

They twisted and hung just as well as any other streamer I have ever used. The brown was accurate to the photo, and they weren't particularly thin for what you would expect from this sort of product. Next time I need streamers, I would buy this again. These are nothing special, but don't claim to be. They get the job done and the price is very good.
on August 27, 2015
NOT GOLDENROD! They are orange! Bright orange. Not even close to yellow. So disappointing! The packaging says goldenrod, but they definitely are not. Now we have to scramble last minute for yellow crepe!
review image
on June 19, 2015
This streamer was just as expected. It was cheaper than in my local stores so I ordered on amazon. I am not disappointed. The color was what I expected too. When I hung the streamers they stuck to the tape well and looked great. I twisted them for that effect and I had no trouble. It twisted and stood up great. The roll is 81 ft which is a nice amount to do some nice decorations. I will definitely order again.
on November 1, 2016
Whenever I throw a party I decorate the crap outta the house. I used the crepe paper on more than 3 occasions. It worked really well for the colors we used for a tiki party this summer. The crepe is super light but is strong. If you tape it up it will stay put all day and night with no coming off. I like to twist it as I hang so that it is a pretty twisty decoration. We also used it to decorate a kids bike with streamers for Halloween and that also worked out really well. I will keep buying from here as they are always on time and are good quality.
on November 4, 2014
What I really love about these party streamers is how simple they are. One dollar and prime shipping, could that get better? I would think not. These are a true safety orange color.

As party streamers always are, these are sealed with glue at the end. This went through 3 layers around the roll. I was careful any able to take the glue apart without hurting the streamers, which was pretty easy.

They were 81 feet which I think is the appropriate length for a standard living room. I used these in conjunctions with some teal ones for a Miami Dolphins themed party. They were easy to unravel and easy to put up.

I was grateful for how simple the process was in buying and receiving these.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.