Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Size: 8" height|Color: Natural|Change

Showing 1-10 of 512 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 563 reviews
on December 14, 2013
I gave this as a gift to my mother on my wedding day- she LOVED it! This is such a beautiful and emotional piece. Made both of us cry! :-) This figurine is very detailed and very pretty. Great quality.
on February 7, 2016
Beautiful and my mom loved it!
review image
on February 20, 2017
Bought two of these. One for me and one for my college aged daughter. I miss her so much and wanted to buy her this for Christmas when she was over. I have one of me and my son and even though I wanted to buy her one two, I needed to keep one here with me as well (which is why I bought two). i have the one of me and my son and me and the little girl (this one) on my mantle around their pictures. They are beautiful and i love them alot. My kids love theirs two. It helps my daughter when she misses me. these are absolutely beautiful products and are even prettier in person. I have purchased several of their products. (One for my pregnant niece and one for my girlfriend...different styles but all lovely).
on November 3, 2015
Mom almost cried of happiness when i gave it to her, happy with it
review image
I bought this for my daughter for her birthday. She's grown now, but it's still how I feel about her. The statue is as sweet as it looks in the picture and stands on the shelf above the fireplace. The perfect place for a perfect piece of art.
on March 15, 2017
Both my daughters loved receiving this for Christmas. The emotion displayed in the figures and the emotion it created in all of us made for a very very special time. Beautiful.
on May 4, 2017
I gave this to my mom when I got married. She has the mother/daughter piece in which the daughter is a child, so the adult mother/daughter piece means that much more to her. It is well-crafted and authentic Willow Tree. It easily stands without any support.
on June 23, 2016
I would like to start by saying, this is a wonderful mothers day present as that is why I bought it. I gave this to my mom on mothers day because she is a willow tree fanatic and she teared up so she loved it! Everyone who comes to her house points it out and she is always proud to say it was from her daughter on mothers day. It is larger than you would expect but not too large which was great. I also had not realized that it had a floral design on the front, on the body both mother and daughter which personally, I would have liked it opted out but she liked it so I cannot complain.
on August 8, 2017
I love this Willow Tree figure! I bought it to give to my 23 year old daughter, as a gift. She just got transferred for her job, and moved out of our house, and our city ---200 miles away! The emotions portrayed in this are very special, and intense. It makes me cry, just looking at it! In fact, I left the gift at her apartment, with instructions for her to open it when I was gone! It portrays what I feel for my daughter and the special relationship we share.
on April 9, 2017
Mom loves it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.