Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 21, 2017
Nice cover of classic tune.
on December 26, 2013
I chose a 5 star rating for this song as it exemplifies my love for my husband and how much he means to me. He is an over the road Haz-Mat Tanker driver and is out for weeks at a time. Christmas is the one day out of the year that we make special time for us.

I like this version much much better than Mariah Carey's new version.

This recording makes me sing and dance with the joy of the Christmas Season. I feel in my heart the words to this song tell the love and feelings I have in my heart.

I do recommend this song to everyone as my favorite Christmas song.

Josi Schlie
on December 18, 2016
It's so Christmassy!
on February 7, 2010
This song has been played quite a few times over the christmas season but trying to track down who sang it proved a little more challenging. I first heard the song re-done by the US Navy Band during their Christmas concerts in Dec 2006 via live video from the Pentagon Channel. Whoo Hoo got to love this song
on September 13, 2016
😊
on December 23, 2014
I have heard this song on the radio every Christmas for years. This year I finally decided to find out who sings it. Found it and downloaded it to my Kindle. Was not disappointed at all. I like this version out of all the rest. I also like the fact that Amazon updates by iTunes account now with everything I purchase. I don't have any iTunes devices currently but the music is still on my computer. Great job Amazon.
on December 29, 2016
I have being searching for this song a long time, and found it on Amazon. I love the voice of the artist singing this song. It is my favorite Christmas song. I'm so glad I discovered downloading music on Amazon.
on December 26, 2016
Great song to sing and/or play along with on your favorite instrument. I wanted it to play along with on my drums. Very soulful sounding, bluesy song!!!
on September 7, 2015
ok
on December 29, 2013
If you aren't familiar with Vince Vance, you are missing out on great style and great music.
"All I Want for Christmas" makes this CD worth the price, all by itself. You will love this and so will your holiday guests. If you get a chance to see it done live, you'll play it rear 'round.