Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on June 23, 2015
My dog loved this treat and I am wondering why it is no longer available?
on October 16, 2015
I bought these for my puppy and she liked them but she has liked other brands versions of this treat more so I haven't rebought them. The rawhide is tougher on Nylabone brand products then Healthy Hide brand which makes me nervous for digestibility, which is why I've been Healthy hide plus my puppy goes crazy for their rolls.
on November 9, 2012
These are perfect for my 2 older Aussies. It is easy for them to chew and digest. I don't have to worry about them choking or gagging like with some rawhide pieces. This is their special snack and they really looks forward to it!
on August 20, 2013
The bacon rawhide rolls are a hit with our lab puppy (18 weeks) and last 15 - 30 minutes which is about 15 - 20 minutes longer than other treats we have tried. Love them!
on November 4, 2013
This is the ONLY bone my dog eats. She's extremely picky, and has enjoyed this particular bone for 7 years.
on June 28, 2014
Despite being a regular customer of nylabone rolled chicken rawhide bones/treats purchased in a bag count of 25, multiple dogs wouldn't TOUCH THIS PRODUCT which is suspicious for poor quality/bad contents/old product.
on April 22, 2011
Our puppy loves these, she will sit and eat the whole thing in one setting. She gets so excited when we give her one. They are easy for her to chew (she is a small dog 8-10 lbs)and keep her busy for a while.
on November 10, 2013
Both of my dogs love this chew and their vet likes how much these chews help their teeth. Just opening the package of this drives my dogs happy.
on August 20, 2015
Great or a small dog/puppy. My golden puppy ripped right through these, so I needed to upgrade to digesteeze raw hide bones.
on January 19, 2015
These are the perfect size for our 6 month old Yorkie. He loves them. Time to reorder!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.