Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on May 4, 2011
Pros:
+SUPER wrinkle resistant - wear straight out of the dryer with no ironing or starching, and stay wrinkle-free through a 6 or 12 hour shift (I'm a waitress in a fine dining restaurant)
+Durable! These shirts last a long, long time - I've had them for about 5 months and wear them for 8 brutal 6-hour shifts per week. They have been washed MANY, MANY times, and there's no sign at all of fraying or buttons wearing out. These shirts look almost as good as new, and they have been through some rough shifts with me. The only thing that I do specially for them is I spot treat stains & wash with other whites. That's it. I wash them in a tough, high-heat cycle in the washer & then put them through the dryer each time I wear them, and they're still in great shape. NO shrinking, warping, or threading.
+Great price
+Comfy - no itchy spots or stiffness in the fabric, also it's pretty breathable
+Size 16 fits a woman who wears a size 6 (couldn't find any shirts that fit in men's)

Con(only one!):
-Picks up deodorant stains easily, I have to wear a small white t-shirt underneath instead of a tank top to protect the underarms (this probably won't be a problem though, if you're buying the shirt for a young boy who doesn't need deodorant yet!)

All in all, a great purchase. I'm happy to keep buying them as they get too stained from work (I get all kinds of coffee, grease, and food particles on them each shift and I'm sure at some point I'll find some stain I can't get out), because I'm incredibly happy with them. Now, if I can put them through what I do and still be delighted with them, I'm sure that if you're buying them for a young boy to wear once a week for church, you'll definitely be getting your money's worth!!
66 comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2013
I am a small kid in both height and weight for my age so I either have to selectively shop for a Men's small or shop overseas for shirts. The average smaller mens' dress shirts have the sleeve length at 32/33 inches, which happens to be an inch longer than what I need. I decided to try shopping under the boys section and did my research on what size would fit me best, and this time the sleeves fit perfectly.

This is a good quality shirt for the price. It is a soft and thin shirt, making it great for formal occasions that require a suit and tie. It is a loose fitting shirt, which is the normal style in America so it fits accordingly.

The only small issue I have is with the collar. The collar is a wide spread collar, making it easy to pull off a windsor knot on an average-sized tie. My issue with this is I wear thin ties with a four-in-hand knot since my build is so small and thin. This will most likely not be a problem with the majority of people buying this shirt, but only for someone who is as picky as me and needs to dress up for my job.

I recommend these Calvin Klein shirts for their price, and I will be buying the other colored shirts as well.
on April 19, 2014
I bought this shirt because I got tired of not being able to properly tuck in a adult size shirt. I'm 110 pounds and 5 feet, inches and the size 14 fit me perfectly. The white one looks very professional and goes great with any color tie (I've worn red, blue, and black). It is a well fitted shirt, that is easy to iron. I would recommend this to any adult who has trouble finding dress shirts because of their dimensions.
on May 23, 2010
This shirt has a subtle sheen, is soft, and is well constructed. It was reasonably priced as well.
on June 26, 2012
I bought this shirt for my 8-year-old to wear at church, weddings and special functions. I really love it. It washes and wears really well and barely needs an iron, if at all. The feel of it is really nice too. I love that the collar isn't flimsy like some kids' shirts. I've added some photos I took so people can get a better idea of the overall look.
review image review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question