Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on December 30, 2016
This item is.... "okay", the ear bonnet is not crocheted like in the picture and doesn't have a strap to go around the neck like in the picture. The boots i'm really happy with, really good quality but a little hard to strap on, besides that, really good. The boots are a darker color than in the picture. I don't understand why it shows a saddle and bridle on the package if there isn't any with it, they don't even make the saddle and bridle in the picture!
review image
on November 15, 2014
I was quite disappointed by the photographing of the product, it clearly shows a saddle and bridle in the pictures. Also, in the picture and on the box it says it comes with a "crochet" ear bonet but turns out to be cheap material and it poorly fits my very large traditional horse. This is a very disappointing product from breyer, I'm quite unhappy on spending my money on it.
on August 12, 2013
Like the other Breyer accessories I bought this one suffers from being quite cheaply produced. The blanket on mine is so bad that it has no red trim because it got sewn directly under the blue trim. The martingale was fine, the hat was (shockingly) not quite the right size to fit on Milton, a Big Ben mold (which is the horse it is pictured on!) The packaging it arrives in shows the horse wearing a crocheted hat as well, which would have fit better I think, but it fits pretty decently. I suppose given the forelock movement the Big Ben mold has it is impressive the hat fits, but still, considering it is pictured on that mold I just figured it would the be perfect one to put it on and really it works better with a flat forelock. The boots were good, but as someone mentioned in another comment the hardware makes them really hard to get on. They look really nice once they're on because of the small hardware, but getting them on was a challenge and I am not sure how strong the straps are as they felt a bit fragile. I combined this accessory set with the bridle/saddle that the model is pictured with and it looks handsome. My only issue with combining them is that the accessory set is a DIFFERENT shade of brown (not like in the stock photo/packaging photo where the leather colors match!). It is not as nice looking as if it was all that lighter brown in my opinion. I would say this is a nice set for a collector or horse enthusiast, but a child would probably be bored because there isn't much fun to be had and I really wouldn't remove these pieces on any regular basis.
on January 4, 2017
Head piece not crochet as shown on packaging, it's actually all fabric and fits very oddly, it's much too large and sits up above the head. Looks like a clown costume! The rest of the tack is nice though.
on December 1, 2013
This accessory set was actually one of the nicest things I've bought for my Breyers. It was made well and looked great on Snowman. Every piece was made well. Even the front boots were sturdy (with a gentle hand) and I was able to put them on within a minute or two. While this set really isn't meant to be taken on an off all the time, right now I'm not worried it will break if i do. The fly bonnet was a bit big on every model I have, but still looked nice. Also the color of mine was a dark brown, rather then the color that is shown on the picture so it doesn't match the saddle. But I think that is how they all are.
on April 11, 2015
An expensive lesson for my daughter. Unfortunately he did not read the reviews and with disappointed to find out that it did not have a saddle or reigns like it shows in the picture. She wasted her birthday money for nothing.
on March 30, 2016
Really happy with this :D
Everything looked good on my breyer horse. Don't get how people have destroyed the straps on the boots, etc.
Ps: Read the description, It does no come wit a saddle and bridle !
on January 20, 2016
My grand daughter loved it. She has about 100 horses and she was thrilled to get this one
on October 1, 2014
Very authentic and detailed and was a great price.
on April 5, 2015
I love this english riding set because it fits mostly every breyer

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.