Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on January 4, 2014
THE ONLY CHALLANGE THAT I HAVE NOTED THROUGHT THE FIRST FEW USES IS THAT THE MEAT ACTUALLY IS COOKED A LITTLE MORE THAN THE LIGHTS INDICATE AND THAT THE LICHTS DO NOT MOVE OFF OF RARE UNTIL IT IS APPROACHING MEDIUM +. ALSO THE BATTERIES WERE NOT INCLUDED.

IF THERE IS A BETTER FORK AVAILABLE, KINDLY LET ME KNOW. SOMETIMES SPENDING MORE DOES NOT PROVIDE BETTER QUALITY. I HAVE SEEN THIS SAME FORK FOR CLOSE TO $30.00.
on September 7, 2013
When receiving my ordered BBQ Fork It stated that the batteries were included, they were not. The first time I went to use it on steaks cooking on the grille I noticed there were no batteries. I did not have any aaa batteries and was unable to use my new fork. I had to wait to buy batteries and used my fork the next time and use it every time I grille and love it very much.
on March 27, 2014
I have bought a few rink forks for presents and all my friends love it. What a pity it's been discontinued.
on October 19, 2012
I got two of these forks. One had already been returned, was missing batteries and didn't work when we did put batteries in it. The second is ok but better to spend a little more, this product isn"t what it is cracked up to be.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.