Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Subscription Length: 1 year auto-renewal|Change
Price:$5.00+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 573 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 724 reviews
on April 19, 2013
When I saw this deal, I got really excited because its my favorite magazine but its so expensive I almost never buy it. So I purchased it, and then I started looking at the reviews. I saw a lot of 'it takes SO LONG to come', and this didn't make me too happy.
I purchased this subscription mid-march; my 'April' issue didn't come till 3 weeks later. I considered this slow but not terrible as some other reviewers said. It DOES say it will take 4-6 weeks for the first issue to come.
And today, looking through my mail, I found the MAY issue - its April 19th, and it's only been 1-2 weeks since I've gotten the first issue.
So I think that the first issue will probably take awhile to come, but after that they come more regularly and more proportionate to the time they sell it in stores (April issue sells in March, May issue in April, etc.)
Overall I'm very happy with my cosmopolitan subscription via Amazon. And if you don't like the magazine, perhaps you shouldn't purchase a subscription. It's kind of unfair to buy a subscription to a magazine you don't like and then post reviews about how crappy it is.
on May 10, 2017
Got a years worth for I think 5$? How can you beat that? Even if she never reads them, which she does, but having twelve for the cost of basically one in the store, is a steal.
on July 25, 2016
This is one magazine that is okay, but the material is often recycled and uninteresting. It comes with an additional, removable cover so that your coffee table isn't covered by magazines that say MIND BLOWING SEX or FIFTY WAYS TO BLOW HIS ... MIND or other tawdry titles.
on February 28, 2010
You definitely need to be single and in your 20's to appreciate this mag. I am 32 and married, so I find it annoying how every other page is talking about how to land a man, keep a man, please a man, etc. - pleeaaasssee. I hope young women that read these don't think that their entire lives should revolve around men. I love my husband dearly, but I feel it is a bit insulting they way the mag spends about 80% of it talking about what we can do to please them. I got this magazine on an amazing deal, thank goodness, because I would NEVER pay full price for this rag.

If you are a single 20-something that wants dating advice, then this mag is for you. If you are a married 20-something, then I would look elsewhere.
on May 14, 2017
Highly recommended. Fast delivery. Exactly as described.
on May 11, 2017
Interesting magazine. Bought for my wife.
on May 6, 2017
Fun magazine. Love it. It took forever for the first issue to come, but you can't beat the price. Just be aware that you'll probably have to wait a month or two to get your first issue with this subscription.
on April 18, 2017
Took 2 months to show up but it was legit.
on July 21, 2017
Worth the value. Annual subscription a must buy at $1.00 an issue. Completely satisfied.
on July 20, 2017
My wife absolutely loves this magazine and reads it all the time. She loves the samples as well.