Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Size: 3 Rolls|Change

Showing 1-10 of 622 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 680 reviews
on May 2, 2015
Purchasing my food saver system was the best decision I have ever made for my family---and my budget! Packaging all of our food
in these vacuum pouches has totally prevented any loss of food products through spoilage or freezer burn! The price of these rolls of bags is much cheaper than buying any zip-lock bag on the market and protects and preserves your food 1000 times better than any other storage bags you can buy! I package everything in these vacuum-sealed pouches, from meat to vegetables to breads. I also use it to package individual or whole portions of prepared dishes for freezing, such as soups, casseroles, entrées, vegetables and fruits, and desserts. I use them for leftovers that are to be frozen, as well as just to keep them fresh in the refrigerator until the next meal. When I go grocery shopping, I can now buy in bulk and divide everything into the portions I will need when cooking. At times, I will cook a very large amount of one food at one time and then package them into individual or family portions for the freezer. With vegetables that can be frozen, I do all of my chopping at one time and divide them into single portions for future use. This saves me time in my meal preparation as the chopping is already done. using my food saver, with these very affordable bags, I not only save money by preserving the food I buy much better and longer, I also am able to save time when cooking because of all of the pre-cooking and chopping I can do ahead of time. As a last word, I will tell you that I wouldn't trade my vacuum sealer for anything in the world! No kitchen should be with out one!
VINE VOICEon February 23, 2016
We watch the sales, particularly for meat, and when it is on sale we really stock up. Then we divide it into portions suitable for the two of us and bag it using these bags (in different sizes) and our suck and seal appliance. We can leave it in the freezer for a year or more and no freezer burn. We save a LOT of money shopping this way. Case in point? London broils, usually about 7.99 a pound for USDA choice, was on sale for $1.99 a pound. We bought 50 pounds for $100, and saved $300.
on August 16, 2014
I purchased the 11" rolls with this. I wanted a smaller size for smaller things (duh). I have no problems with the 11" rolls, but I do with these. I am not sure if I got a bad batch but I can't get these to keep a seal. Sometimes, I can't get them to seal at all. But mostly they seal, but they usually lose the seal within 24 hours or less - kind of defeats the purpose. I haven't tried resealing the sealed sides it starts with, I didn't want to have to do all that, but I guess I will until they are gone and stick with the 11" after that.
on September 3, 2013
I have been using this system for a couple years now. It is just myself and my mother in my home so we have to save what we can. I get fresh vegetables and pack them in such a way to where it makes a meal for the two of us. Even told a lady at the farmers market that I froze fresh squash WHOLE, as I vacuum the bag I hit the "SEAL" button just before it starts to squeeze it real tight. That leaves the squash in good shape. I then take it out of freezer, no freezer burn, and slice it while it is still partially frozen. I fry it up with a little Okra which was also sealed, usually 2 small squash and 15 pods of Okra is a meal and its pennies on the dollar to preserve it. I have also stored items to take on vacation, hospital etc. I keep a bag packed with new underwear, t shirts, tooth paste, tooth brush, deodorant basically anything you need. I then put a dryer sheet in with the clothes to keep them fresh smelling. So If I have to leave for a quick trip, which I have to the hospital, my bag is ready with clean fresh smelling clothes and nothing has spilled all over them. This item is not just for food, Be creative. It also will season meats etc for the grill. I LOVE my Food Saver and the bags are GREAT...
on November 18, 2014
These are the best vacuum bags on the market for consumers. Between the FoodSaver vacuum machine and the FoodSaver bags the combine to hands down make my best kitchen investment ever. Over the past 30 years or so I've tried a few of the other cheaper vacuum sealers and bags designed for consumers and none come close to the FoodSaver brand. Don't just buy it, but learn from my mistakes and don't waste your time trying other cheaper brands. This is one very true example of you get what you pay for.
VINE VOICEon December 19, 2012
We have owned a foodSaver sealer product for quite a number of years (1st one bought in the '70's). We are now on # 3, only because we keep upgrading and pass on our older units to other happy friends. Now, on to the sealing rolls!!! The size of choice for us is mostly the 8 inch wide roll (20 feet long), which is usually perfect for one or two pieces of meats: steaks, chops, chicken pieces, and etc. (We sometimes use the 12 inch wide for roasts, whole chicken, etc.) We also freeze our own veggies, fruits, and the 8 inch size, again, is just right.....the roll can be cut to any length size bag, and the material is clear so you can see the food, or anything else you wish to seal. The sealed bags keep the air out, which means fresher food (no freezer-burn), and can go into the microwave, or boiled. The manufacturer says that you can re-use the bags, but mostly we don't bother (I know, waste of money). What we freeze has such a long life compared to regular freezer-wrap/freezer ziplock bags, that we are more than pleased with the results! We have never used anything but the FoodSaver products/bags so we can not do any sort of comparison with a different brand, but we do think that this brand is far superior than anything else. Love our FoodSaver!
on September 24, 2013
These rolls are the only way to go. I make my own bags and these seal and cut easily in my FoodSaver(tm) sealer. The size is perfect for the size and quantity of meats that I seal. I can easily get 16 oz steaks, pork chops, or a couple of pounds of hamburger in these bags depending on how long I cut them. I prefer this size over any other size bag and buying them in a 3 roll pack provides cost savings that I don't get anywhere else. I do recommend them.
on May 22, 2015
I have been using FoodSaver bags for several years now. The problem is, about a third of them re-inflate within about a month of sealing them. I have tested several of the leaky bags, and none of them have leaked at the seal (I have also use 2 different sealers). When I test the bags under water, the leaks are from random holes. I have no idea how this happens--I store them well. I believe the bags must be faulty. I wish they were thicker or something, because this is very frustrating!
on January 15, 2017
These bags are way over priced. Don't get me wrong they are very good bags, but there are others out there that are just as good or better for far less money than what these cost. 3 stars for price.
on February 22, 2014
This is a great price for these and I received them super fast! Definitely saves me some money getting them here. They work wonderfully to keep all my meats and cheeses fresh for so much longer. I'm able to buy value size packs of meat, separate them into the perfect size for my family and store them away in the freezer until we need them. We also use them for deli meat and cheese for my daughter's lunches. When not using food saver bags, the meat and cheese typically only last about a week, but with these we are able to buy enough for a few weeks and it tastes just as fresh and juicy as they did the day we got them from the store. I cannot live without my food saver system!!