Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Master Replicas Super Mario Brothers Series 2 Vinyl Mini Figure Mario
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on October 22, 2009
Any Nintendo gamer would be proud to own a little Mario!! This one is really cute. Yoshi is Cute too.
on July 8, 2010
We have bought 3 different Mario figures two from Amazon, one from Target, and all three lose their nose and mustache after the first dip in the tub.

My daughter loves Mario and I keep buying more, but I wish he could keep his nose on! She does carry him around every where even when he's missing his nose. She loves to "pair him off with Peach". I enjoy watching her play with the figures.
on January 7, 2014
You get sent these reviews on every purchase you buy at Amazon. Who really cares? These were for my grandson. He loves them. What does it matter what I think? He wanted them, he got them.
on December 17, 2014
This product was as expected. Overall good buy for someone who likes Mario figurines
on August 5, 2009
I received a mario in a different pose then the one pictured. I wanted the one of him standing on 2 feet. The stand needed for the one leg pose figure I got broke after a couple days of play. Other than that, my son loves the figure.