Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on September 26, 2010
Its a cheap foreign made watch which does not justify the price tag even if it is a dora merchandise.
on January 6, 2013
The watch is adorable, but unfortunately I just made my second trip to the UPS store to return a watch. The first one didn't work, so I returned for a replacement. The replacement didn't work either! The display was blank and we were unable to get it to work. It either had a dead battery (twice) or was defective. While I was annoyed with the defective product and disappointed in a bummer of a Christmas gift, I was pleased with Amazon's service in handling my returns/replacement quickly. I was also happy to see it is temporarily unavailable because it appears others have had this issue. Shopping for a new watch...probably in a store so I can ensure it works and avoid another trip to the UPS store!
on June 17, 2013
I needed to gift tis to a small child who was anxiously waiting on this watch. Now I have to take my sorry face to her. Some kind person from Amazon worked hard to find me a third replacement. I am yet to receive it. Let us see if third time is truly a charm.
on January 8, 2013
We ordered this for my 3 yr old for Christmas. When it arrived, it didn't work. We replaced it again and again - 4 times in all. All 4 of the watches were DOA. I finally gave up and will try to find another watch she likes as much. Don't even bother ordering it!
on August 22, 2011
This is an adorable watch for little girls who love Dora. It is sturdy and cute and my friend's little girl loves it.
on December 29, 2011
This watch was ok for a n eight year old but made from cheap materials. Broke after a week or so.
on May 9, 2013
straight out of the package, it's not working. Unfortunately I missed reading the reviews or I never would have purchased this watch. Also it says 4 and + but it's for a very small wrist
on November 26, 2012
The battery was dead so I had to spend $8 at radio shack to buy a new one. It was that or ship it back. Either way it would have cost $8. Other than that it now works fine.
on July 6, 2013
I shoulda known it but bought it anyway. Would not even give it to her. Money in the trash. Oh well, I did the same with the little Disney Princess...Awful!
on May 22, 2013
Do not buy this junk, the will not run at all. Recieved the watch and it does not work. Granddaughter was very disapointed !!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.