Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bionic Mens StableGrip Cadet Golf Glove
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on June 11, 2012
I've gone through three of these gloves already. I tried other gloves and just did not like how they felt after. The glove really helps you feel connected to your clubs.
I would give this glove 5 stars, but the only downside is that the material on the back of the hand gets worn out very quickly with sweat and subsequent drying. The velcro is sturdy, the fit is great for me (but everybody has different sized hands), and the material & stitching is good quality.

This glove feels more like a piece of equipment than a cover for your hand like other gloves. Some people may not like the padding, and if you like feeling the club in your hands with as little obstruction as possible then this glove is not for you. You will get spoiled if you end up liking this glove. I cannot play another glove anymore after playing with this glove for so long. Buying my 4th one today. I play at least once per week in the Texas heat so my gloves get worn very quickly.
on March 13, 2010
I've been using the Bionic glove for over a year now and love it. Makes you feel like you have a solid grip on your club. I have small hands and find it difficult to get firm grips on clubs but this does the job and you don't have to give your club a death grip-cause thats what I fell I have to do just to hold on to my clubs-almost feels like the club will fly out of your hands if your not holding it tight enough. But if you are one of those players that like to "fell" your shots-this is not for you. My only con is the price-but they are more durable than some FootJoys and other makes costing almost as much.
on March 5, 2014
I bought one for each hand and I use them far target shooting at the gun range. They are excellent quality and, if you get the right size, fit like a second skin. The padding is well placed and they do a great job of protecting my hands from shooting hundreds of hot 44 magnum rounds from a wood gripped revolver so I"m pretty sure they will hold up to whatever you plan on using them for.

They will stretch so if you think you're a large consider a medium. I don't golf but I assume it's the same with any sport glove, you don't want it becoming loose after it's broken in.
on November 8, 2012
Best golf glove available on the market today. I have gorilla hands and go through gloves quickly, but they are literally the best thing you can buy for your game. They're breathable, have additional padding material on the spots most likely to tear, and as long as they send you the right size it's not a purchase you will regret. I've had about 5 pairs now, not including the left handed glove they sent me in the wrong size which I gave to a friend (immediate hole in one). Doesn't help my golf game a bit but I can still crack a beer in them.
on May 25, 2015
These are unquestionably far better than any golf glove on the market. They actually help you grip the club better and prevent blisters and callouses. The gloves are more expensive than normal u-padded gloves, but they last about 3 or 4 times longer. I wash them and use a plastic golf glove stretcher to keep them clean. Hint: after drying, the gloves will look dark grey. Just pull to stretch the gloves and the grey color disappears.
on November 7, 2013
This glove is very durable. It maintains it grip even when damp. It doesn't dry out or become stiff. It has a very good leather feel. Most of all, it is very comfortable. I highly recommend this golf glove.
on October 3, 2012
I've been playing golf for over 50 years and always worn a glove. I contracted a disease in my hands 10 years ago and have had 3 surgeries on my hands, soon to be the fourth. The Bionic glove gives me the ability to grip the club with confidence and keeps my left hand stable through impact. I'm going to start wearing two gloves next season (thanks Tommy "Two Gloves" Gainey!) to help mitigate the sore points in my right hand, and they will both be Bionic gloves. Thanks for a great product.
on September 13, 2012
This is the only glove I wear while playing golf. Arthritus is non-existent while playing. I totally recommend this glove and the seller.
on December 11, 2014
I am female but the men's small fits perfectly. They are very strong and I like the black color because they don't get so dirty looking.
on September 17, 2015
My dad is a daily golfer and this is his preferred glove. He loves having the marker available and ask for this for every occasion.