Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Nordic Ware Platinum Collection Heritage Bundt Pan
Size: One Size|Color: Silver|Change

on October 7, 2015
Extremely nice, thick, sturdy pan. Well worth the price. Cakes come out nicely done and people are impressed with the design.
I've made 4 rum cakes with this and they've come out perfect every time. For my rum cakes, I cool the pan in the fridge then use a pastry brush to coat the inside of the pan with shortening. I then use powdered sugar instead of flour to "flour" the pan. So far I have had no cakes stick.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
119 people found this helpful
|77 comments|Report abuse
on January 23, 2016
This thick pan makes a gorgeous cake, but I found that it overbakes easily. I think that because much of the batter is contacted by the deep grooves, it gets a lot of heat. My advice is to lower the usual temp, and check several minutes before the end of the recommended baking time.
81 people found this helpful
on July 2, 2016
Another great pan I added to my Nordic collection. I just got this Bundt pan a couple days ago and I have made 3 pound cakes already.
Just make sure you spray your pan good and dust it with flour came out with no problem.....
review imagereview imagereview image
34 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon August 6, 2015
This is an exceptionally well-made cake pan. It has substantial weight for even baking and its darker surface allows for better browning. The inner surface is smooth, so cakes release without tearing. (Be sure to coat the interior with cooking spray before adding your batter.) As with all cake pans with holes in the middle, it makes sure that the cake will bake evenly.

I like the dramatic, deep swirls of this pan. I tried to get three different flavors and looks by alternately 'striping'-in chocolate, orange, and vanilla batters. When baked and unmolded, the chocolate was beautifully dark and different looking. However, despite putting orange coloring into the batter (to differentiate it from the vanilla), the two tones were nearly identical. The cake can be glazed or dusted with 10X sugar.

There is only one point that doesn't please me. When placed on a plate, the tips of the swirls (the bottom of the cake) have a sharp, jagged appearance. It almost makes it look unfinished. This is just my perspective and should in no way be taken as a negative about the pan.

Nordic Ware is a brand you can trust. I have had two other Nordic Ware Bundt pans for many, many years and I've always been pleased with their products. Whether this is your first Bundt pan, or an addition to your collection, you will be pleased with the look and compliments of the Nordic Ware Platinum Collection Heritage Bundt Pan.
review image
19 people found this helpful
on November 21, 2016
Of the shaped bundt pans I have, this one is my favorite. Make any cake look like a professional made it with this mold. Still important to use oil and flower in the pan before pouring in your batter. heavy aluminum that is coated so I does not corrode or lose it's finish in the dishwasher.
14 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon August 4, 2012
I first saw this cake pan a couple of years ago - it wasn't available at Amazon and the price and shipping was more than I wanted to spend. I continued to search Amazon every so often until they had it. I bought it immediately and have now used it a number of times. As other reviewers have said - the quality is superb, the finish excellent, and the design is quite eyecatching. Cakes release easily with just a misting of spray, clean up is easy. The design is crisp and clean. Glazing it does present a bit of a problem, as the deep pattern forms a trough which funnels glaze right down to the plate. Just glaze it on a cooling rack set in a cookie sheet and you won't have the mess on the plate or counter. Scrape up the glaze from the cookie sheet (might have to heat it briefly to get it to flow again) and continue to glaze until it looks how you want it to look. This pan is not as large as the commercial version, so it might not hold all of a large recipe. Don't fill beyond about 1.5 inches below the top, or you might have a mess in the oven (uh, I know this how? Yep, I did it.) Any excess batter can be baked in a small loaf pan or small cake pan.

BTW, bakers. Please encourage Amazon to bring back the 4 for 3 promotion in baking pans. It was a wonderful way to fill the cupboard with beautiful pans at a reasonable price and I miss that promotion greatly.
205 people found this helpful
on January 22, 2016
This is solid and heavy for a bundt cake which is a good thing. For the first cake, I sprayed it with baking spray and used a brush to make sure that it made it into all the folds. It came out immediately. I've attached two pictures of my first cake. It was beautiful and there were lots of ooohs and aaahs. I only dusted it with icing sugar and it looked gorgeous.
10 people found this helpful
on December 20, 2014
I really love this pan. I have used it 5 times and perfect all the time.
review imagereview imagereview image
19 people found this helpful
on November 15, 2015
I used this pan for the first time this morning and was so impressed I had to immediately write a review. What a beautiful cake! After reading other reviews, I sprayed it right before pouring in my batter. Of course I still held my breath when the time came to turn it out, but as you can see by the pictures the cake came out so cleanly you can hardly tell I used the pan! It's sturdy, well made, and worth every penny. I can't wait to buy another one!
8 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on March 1, 2013
So when I received these pans (I actually ordered two other Nordic ware bundts in addition to this one) I was amazed at the weight of the pans. My older tube and bundt pans are no where near the weight of this gorgeous hunk of well crafted cake loving metal...I LOVE THEM ALL
I would not advise trying to flour and butter this pan, because in order for you to get it done well enough for the cake not to stick you would need quite a but and then end up with flour on the outside of your cake or have a bready tasting outside instead of a nicely browned (or red in my case for the first use with it)delicious outer crust.
I used a commercial baking spray and even with baking spray don't get to carried away b/c then you run the risk of leaving holes in the outside of your cake. Spray your pan right before pouring in the batter and alleviate all that pain and suffering, lol
Either way it baked perfect. Even though it says a 10 cup capacity, my wilton pan says 10 cup and holds about a cup more batter than this one so be mindful of that if you have a large recipe cake.
Either way, I had fun the pan is beautiful and I am very very happy to have found this one to add to my collection :-)
71 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.