Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tissot Men's T0274171705100 T-Race Moto Black Stainless Steel Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School STEM

on January 19, 2011
I have owned my T-Race for about a year now and I love it more every time i wear it. I went to a local watch dealer and ordered different color bands, once and a while i'll switch it up to change the look and its like wearing a new watch every time.
I suggest buying the red band it gives your wrist a pop and gets lots of compliments!!!
on September 15, 2011
I don't know much about premium wathces other than the Luminox and Wenger brands, which are very nice and well made pieces but this thing looks to be on a whole 'nother level. The packaging alone tells you you've bought something special and when I wear it I feel the rest of me can't live up to the style and function of this watch. When I saw the price I couldn't believe how affordable it was! This company makes outstanding watches from what I have seen thus far.
on November 20, 2012
Love the watch, be carefull not to cut the band to much, there is no going back if it is too tight,
on May 29, 2012
the clock work well during the first 3 months then started to fail on setting the date and the timer knob not properly stood at zero

when requesting warranty returns for the seller, this means a wrong address and the item was returned again, when returned to amazon, I can not give a new article to replace the defective

they performed 80% refund of the money, of a defective item, which is under warranty and which suffered no damage from abuse

I am very disappointed by the treatment that was given to my request for warranty for this article

Gustavo Cortes

Tissot Men's T0274171705100 T-Race Moto GP Watch
on August 28, 2014
Winner, winner! I could not believe this was a refurbished watch. It came in a nice box, looked like the box and watch were brand new. Shipped quick and has held up nice for the 1 1/2 years he has been wearing it. Great watch!
on February 1, 2012
Things you might want to know before you buy:
1. While the face of this watch has many, many #s on it, it does not have hour hand numbers. i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4... Making it more difficult to tell the time than necessary. The diameter of the face is medium sized, I was hoping for something a bit larger.

2. The "carbon composite" case is a nice way to say molded plastic. You can see the parting lines from the injection molds on the side of the watch. The plastic case makes this watch lighter than expected, which could be good or bad depending on your perspective. In hindsight I'd rather have an all stainless steel case.

3. To size the rubber band you have to cut it. This is fairly easy to do yourself, just remove the band by pushing in the standard spring loaded pins. There are cut lines molded into the band. I used my wife's fabric roller cutter and cut off only a section at a time till I had it perfect. If you overcut or decide to sell your watch expect to pay $100+ USD for a replacement band without the clasp. Ridiculous amount for a cheap rubber band.

Overall, I'm happy with this watch. Being "Swiss Made" I expect the movement is precise and will last a long time, but we shall see. The watch is lighter and smaller than I would like, would have been helpful to try it on at a store. The watch is presented in a big fancy box, on a fancy pillow, with fancy paperwork. I find this unnecessary but this is the standard for Swiss watches. Lastly, Tissot is owned by the Swatch group. Not sure that means anything other than the movements are probably shared by some of their other brands such as Omega, Rado, Hamilton, Mido, etc.
on April 24, 2014
Very nice watch which panders to my love of motorcycles. It came well packages in a nice presentation box with all the manuals. It's a high end watch at a modest price and feels good on the wrist. I try to keep it for best now.
on September 17, 2012
Right when I saw it the day it was brought to me... the first word that came out of my mouth... WOW! This model looks better than the newer generation models. Does time keeping and chronograph functions expected from Swiss made watches. It's a Tissot... it's Swiss made... It's a great watch with great looks and functions at a very reasonable price. If you're thinking about getting one... quit thinking... just get one! You'll never regret it!
on December 24, 2012
This is my first swiss watch and I am really happy with my purchase. As all my purchases through Amazon, this too was delivered on time. The watch looked much better than the pics online and for the price I paid, it was a great buy.
on December 8, 2011
Love the watch, it's highly functional and accurate while the details are just sublime for the motoGP fan. I wish the strap could be adjusted without cutting the rubber though, but that's the nature of the beast so I just had a pro do it for a few bucks.

Overall, I love the watch, it's very manly and fits any gearheads' desire for speed.