Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 74 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 80 reviews
Excellent.
on September 17, 2012
Right when I saw it the day it was brought to me... the first word that came out of my mouth... WOW! This model looks better than the newer generation models. Does time keeping and chronograph functions expected from Swiss made watches. It's a Tissot... it's Swiss made... It's a great watch with great looks and functions at a very reasonable price. If you're thinking about getting one... quit thinking... just get one! You'll never regret it!
on November 20, 2012
Love the watch, be carefull not to cut the band to much, there is no going back if it is too tight,
on December 6, 2011
This was my first ever watch purchase on Amazon...recommended by my buddy...I was little apprehensive after receiving the watch...all original packaging,very professional...I took it to a reputed watch shop for strap adjustment..was really lose and needed to be cut..asked the watch guy about authenticity..he looked at it and said he'll bet his 40 yrs of experience for the authenticity of this watch..that was enough for me.Great watch bought from mytimepiece on Amazon.
on October 8, 2012
Great 30th birthday gift for my boyfriend who is very hard to shop for. Only thing I wasn't sure about was it came too large for his wrist so we will have to take it to get it sized. It was a little awkward because he wanted to wear it that day and it was hanging off of his wrist. Just something to keep in mind - you will have to get it sized. Other than that its perfect. Constructed very well and very attractive!
on November 11, 2012
Writing this review after trying the product for almost an year.
To start with there service is really good. I called them regarding change in price after i bought the product and they refunded me the amount. I wish they did APO's, cause i would really like to buy from this merchant as i no longer hold a U.S addresses. To all those who want to go ahead and order you will not be dissappointed.
on December 6, 2012
I love this timepiece. I have a Baume & Mercier Men's Riviera Chrono Automatic and a Rolex Milgauss Green timepieces. I also have an entry level Tag Heuer and Raymond Weil and other moderately price watches. This latest member of the collection is my favorite daily watch. I want to buy a different color band for the summer season. The red or yellow will look good with this!
on October 28, 2012
Amazing looking watch. Shipped very fast. Best advice I could give as far as sizing is concered: bring it to a reputable independent watch repairman or jeweler. Big name companies (i.e. Jared) will not size it for you unless you purchased it there. Cannot express how happy I am with this purchase. If there are any left and you have the means, buy one. You wont be disappointed.
on March 25, 2013
When I received my watch, then immediately noticed that one of the little dials is not working, but I did not really upset and still I was glad of this purchase. It took about 3 months and have hours of broken wheel adjustment of the arrows. Watch I can and I will wear, but we must now deal with their repairs. I hope other buyers had more luck...
on August 28, 2014
Winner, winner! I could not believe this was a refurbished watch. It came in a nice box, looked like the box and watch were brand new. Shipped quick and has held up nice for the 1 1/2 years he has been wearing it. Great watch!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.