Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Excellent.
on December 12, 2012
recibido antes de tiempo,muy buen servicio y excelentes condiciones,el empaque y las condiciones del producto excelente,contento con todo y relamente lo que pedi
on September 17, 2012
Right when I saw it the day it was brought to me... the first word that came out of my mouth... WOW! This model looks better than the newer generation models. Does time keeping and chronograph functions expected from Swiss made watches. It's a Tissot... it's Swiss made... It's a great watch with great looks and functions at a very reasonable price. If you're thinking about getting one... quit thinking... just get one! You'll never regret it!
on November 20, 2012
Love the watch, be carefull not to cut the band to much, there is no going back if it is too tight,
on December 6, 2011
This was my first ever watch purchase on Amazon...recommended by my buddy...I was little apprehensive after receiving the watch...all original packaging,very professional...I took it to a reputed watch shop for strap adjustment..was really lose and needed to be cut..asked the watch guy about authenticity..he looked at it and said he'll bet his 40 yrs of experience for the authenticity of this watch..that was enough for me.Great watch bought from mytimepiece on Amazon.
on October 8, 2012
Great 30th birthday gift for my boyfriend who is very hard to shop for. Only thing I wasn't sure about was it came too large for his wrist so we will have to take it to get it sized. It was a little awkward because he wanted to wear it that day and it was hanging off of his wrist. Just something to keep in mind - you will have to get it sized. Other than that its perfect. Constructed very well and very attractive!
on November 11, 2012
Writing this review after trying the product for almost an year.
To start with there service is really good. I called them regarding change in price after i bought the product and they refunded me the amount. I wish they did APO's, cause i would really like to buy from this merchant as i no longer hold a U.S addresses. To all those who want to go ahead and order you will not be dissappointed.
on December 6, 2012
I love this timepiece. I have a Baume & Mercier Men's Riviera Chrono Automatic and a Rolex Milgauss Green timepieces. I also have an entry level Tag Heuer and Raymond Weil and other moderately price watches. This latest member of the collection is my favorite daily watch. I want to buy a different color band for the summer season. The red or yellow will look good with this!
on October 28, 2012
Amazing looking watch. Shipped very fast. Best advice I could give as far as sizing is concered: bring it to a reputable independent watch repairman or jeweler. Big name companies (i.e. Jared) will not size it for you unless you purchased it there. Cannot express how happy I am with this purchase. If there are any left and you have the means, buy one. You wont be disappointed.
on March 25, 2013
When I received my watch, then immediately noticed that one of the little dials is not working, but I did not really upset and still I was glad of this purchase. It took about 3 months and have hours of broken wheel adjustment of the arrows. Watch I can and I will wear, but we must now deal with their repairs. I hope other buyers had more luck...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.