Customer Reviews: Pioneer 300 Pocket Fabric Frame Cover Photo Album, Apple Red
4-month subscription Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 New Professional Skin Care Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon bajillions bajillions bajillions  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Frank Sinatra Shop Cycling on Amazon

on June 14, 2013
It's a great photo album for it's price and quality.

I have no problems with the plastic covering and find it decent and even better than other photo albums that I currently have.

Aside from a crease on ONE page, the looks of evertyhing else about the book is great.

Definetely not shelf friendly unless your shelf space is tall enough or if you're just putting it on top of a shelf as opposed to inside one.

A Plus: It came with a semi thick plastic cover that covers the whole book that you can either leave on or take it off.

Overall, I loved it, even with the crease of one page.
review image review image review image review image
on December 15, 2011
This is a good album - not amazing or great, but I am happy with it. The cover is a sturdy, solid, high quality book cover with a fabric skin. this is very nice. The only downside is the edges around the front picture opening. Each corner has a SNIP in the fabric to allow it to be folded on to each side so if you look closely, there is this non-profesisonal cut in each corner. Inside the pages are a pre-set slip-in layout for 4x6 photos. I like the 3 per page (6 per opening) format and it being a tall book (with the hard cover it feels like a real book). I would never use the writing space on the side of the picture but it doens't detract too much. The plastic that covers the photos is very cheap and extremely shiney and will glare. While this is a pain, most "cheap" albums are like this, so it's a concern but part of the norm.

Overall, I am very happy with this book. It's tall rather a square or wide, which is a nice touch and feels like a book, which is important. If you are looking for a basic photo album, this is your pick, hands down. If you are looking for a fancy album (wedding, etc) then I'd say the inside will ruin the fancy feel you may want. GRADE: B+

-storage (300 pics)
-format (3 4x6 per page)
-hard cover and cloth front (solid)

-cheap plastic shiny/glare inserts
-writing space next to pics (rarely used)
-front cover opening not as tidy as it could be
review image
on November 2, 2011
This is an amazing photo album, and is just as offered. It has spaces to write and holds the pictures perfectly. Because of the fabric cover, it doesn't slip out of your hands [easily] when you go to grab it.
on July 8, 2013
I thought this would be so neat. I really liked the slot on the front for my own picture, however that is where the thrill ended. When I opened the album I couldn't believe my eyes. Each page holds 3 4x6 photos but the compartments are not sealed the whole length of the 6 inch side. There is only 2 inches of glue and the rest is open which offers very little support to keep each photo in place. I have never seen anything like this. If you bump or jar or drop the book the photos will all slide out. The only alternative is to tape them in place and who wants to spoil the look with tape? Please don't waste you time and money on this poorly thought out
on August 1, 2012
I take hundreds of photos every month so I ordered several of these albums and they are great. Good quality, easy to get the pictures in, and have margins if you want to write captions. I love all the bright colors too.
on February 23, 2015
We've taken a LOT of photos of our first child, so we bought several of these Pioneer Photo Albums. They're pretty nice. The colors are bright, the binding rather sturdy, and the pages turn easily.

One of the incidental benefits of buying these is that you start to see just how many photos you're taking/printing, and that can help get things under a control a bit. When we realized we filled one bookshelf and we weren't even to the first year yet, it was a good visual reminder to slow down...

Our only real complaint is that the photos sometimes slide out of the plastic pockets. It doesn't happen very often, and mainly, when it's being carried by a nearly two-year-old (which isn't its intended user), but it can be frustrating. Another minor concern is that the space they give you to write captions is pretty small.

All in all, a nice photo album.
on March 6, 2014
Love this album. I'm trying to get pictures out of the old magnetic albums and I have a ton of pictures! So I needed an album that could hold a lot. This album is perfect. Feels sturdy, love the bright red color. I will definitely be buying more of these!
on February 4, 2014
Good quality photo albums, much nicer looking than the 3 ring binder style. I see no issue with the way the pictures are held in the pockets as mentioned in some reviews. They are held snugly in place. I would buy them again.
on September 1, 2015
These photo albums are awesome, I like that you can put a picture on the front so that you can tell what photos are in each book, or I guess you could put a paper with a title or something else like that. I only order these photo albums and have them in several colors. They hold a lot of pictures and it is easy to place them in the book. They have a space next to each picture where you can write something, if you want too, and they also hold postcards nicely, which I always add in after vacations, etc. I order from this company - two albums at a time, and place my next order as my second book is starting to fill ~
on January 24, 2016
I bought these to match ones I currently have. I gave it 3 stars because I expected better quality for the price. The picture dividers are not all the way to the edge which the pictures move slightly. So then when inserting the pictures into their spot you are more easily able to cut the divider with the edge of the photo. The reason the dividers are not all the way to the edge is because you can put a panoramic photo in. I will likely not purchase these again.