Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on July 24, 2010
I'm just using these by themselves, without any holder. At $5 each it's a great deal. They work as you'd expect. They're thick enough so that you could even cut them in half and get 4 double-sided cat scratchers.
on February 3, 2012
I ordered these because I like the idea of only replacing the worn board, and not the entire thing. Unfortunately, they don't fit in the scratchers I already have, which is totally a lack of reading on my part. So, I just set them on the floor and the cats use them flat, but I would prefer a replacement that fits...or even to be able to find the scratchers that these fit into. No complaints other than operator error. I would recomend these if you have the correct scratcher. They are solidly made and a good price.
on November 13, 2010
I've been using Petco's scratchers. These have a corrugation that is more open, which my kitties seem to love more than Petco's versions. However, these don't come with the standard packet of catnip.
on January 19, 2012
Of all the cat scratcher brands I've used, these wore out the fastest. I'll go for more expensive ones next time as the overall value is better

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.