Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 10, 2012
I love the colors of these sandals, which is why I initially chose them. The actual color is true to the description. The sandals are comfortable, with a couple of problem areas. The strap which buckles around the ankle is very short, too short in fact. I am very thin and had it buckled on the last hole and it was snug. Also an issue is the rivets used to fasten the strap onto the top of the sandals. On my first wearing the underside of the rivets left (rust colored) circular marks on the top of my feet. It took a scrubbing to get rid of the marks on my feet. Since they are comfortable and I like them otherwise, instead of going through the bother of returning them, I applied clear nail polish on the rivets on the underside of the strap and I wear them like that. So far, no marks have reappeared. In short, though, I would not buy these again and would not recommend them.
|0Comment|Report abuse
on July 27, 2012
THIS WAS THE WORST MADE SANDALS I'VE PURCHASED. I DID NOT RETURN THEM, I JUST PUT THEM IN THE DONATION BIN. THEY WERE VERY NARROWED AND NOT WELL MADE. I NOW KNOW NOT TO PURCHASE THESE EVER IN LIFE!!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.