Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 16, 2015
Unfortunately, I didn't read the reviews prior to my purchase. I bought this for my grandson's bedroom and the colors on this are definitely not what is depicted in the image advertised. The reds look orange.The other colors seem to be okay but with the reds being so dull/orange, it makes everything else look faded as well. I attached an image so that you can see the difference. Also, it was cut slightly off so that it is not exactly 24x36 all the way around. I'm returning this and will try to find it elsewhere.
review image
3 helpful votes
on January 29, 2012
this was my first purchased from amazon, naturally i was very nervous that this item will look totally different or in bad condition than the one describe. to my surprise it was a beautiful poster in excellent condition and arrive safely and secury earlier than i thought. this poster was purchased as decoration for my son 5th birthday party. he love it and now is on his bedroom wall.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 21, 2015
Cool poster, but like another reviewer stated, it isn't very colorful. I didn't think that would be a big deal, but it definitely bothers me. It looks slightly faded. Regardless, my 3 year old boy likes it.
on January 20, 2014
This poster is awesome! I am happy with the packaging and with the colors, etc. I will check out this dealer in the future as my daughter's family are really into super heroes!
3 helpful votes
on January 15, 2014
Okay seriously. Isn't enough said in just saying the Avengers? We love the look of this, the rich colors and (because of my sons preference) that spidey is front and center.
on September 16, 2015
The quality of the poster looks as thought the printer was running out of ink. It looks nothing like it does in the picture.
on April 8, 2012
The poster arrived on time but it looks faded. Not nearly the vibrant colors that are shown online. Seems like a cheap printed version. Really disappointed. I've decided to keep it because I don't want to have to deal with hassle of returning it. It was already expensive enough. I highly recommend AGAINST buying this poster from Quest Posters.
on June 30, 2015
This poster arrived in perfect condition, the colors are bright and the paper is fairly sturdy. My son loves this poster!
on March 7, 2016
Color is horrible and not really 24x36. Its more like 23.5x35.5
on January 5, 2016
Thank you! Everything was perfect!!