Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 117 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 128 reviews
on March 17, 2012
Four movies along different themes on one disc and all of them good wholesome entertainment dealing with some real life problems but having a positive outcome. Good for both children and adults, not having to worry about bad language or suggestive or immoral scenes. Congratulations Hallmark. Highly recommended. I had to cancel my satellite service because my spouse has a brain injury from stroke activity. All the negative news, shows promoting victim mentality, and continually violent and immoral programs would immediately imprint his mind and keep him agitated. These Hallmark movies don't disturb him so I will be purchasing more Hallmark DVD's for when we choose to watch TV.
on February 28, 2014
Another set of great movies to see, I have seen Thicker Than Water so many times and continue to watch, I loved the Angel In The Family as well, Meredith Baxter is great in this movie, it's sad but great at the same time.....Fielders Choice with Chad Lowe is great, he takes in his Nephew after his sister is killed in an accident, he ends up sending him to live with his aunt but realizes how much him and his dog really miss him so he goes back to get him and brings him back home....... Ordinary Miracles is great have seen it a few times where the judge takes in this troubled young girl and ends up hiring a landscaper that ends up being the girls father.......Another great one to watch.....
on March 26, 2017
Clean,
Some Humor
Good Story
Happy Ending
Like watching more than once
Good Movie !!!!
Delivered on Time.
Was what I was told and wanted. Great !!!!
Packging was very good.
on September 2, 2015
Four absolutely excellent Hallmark movies. If your a big Hallmark fan like I am these are a winner. Angel in the family and Ordinary miracles are my favorite two of the four. Some seasoned actors as well to make these classics shine. Very enjoyable for you or the whole family! Clean and kid safe.
on February 15, 2017
great collection of hallmark movies. they put out many good series movies that I can let my grandchildren watch
on January 26, 2015
The acting was mediocre. The story would likely be depression or upsetting for
small children, as the plot is too focused on the death of a child. The color is
good and the picture is clear, and the costumes are accurate for the time period.
on December 10, 2016
I love hallmark movies. Bought these for my mother. She loves them too.
on November 8, 2010
I love the movie Thicker Than Water and when I had to replace it, I was thrilled to find four clean, family movies for little more than the price of one!!! My lucky day!!
on January 13, 2015
The Hallmark 4-Film Collector's Set by Chad Lowe is excellent family entertainment. I enjoy them because they have great story-lines, no cussing, and no sensual scenes. I have, and will continue to watch them multiple times.