Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Single Serve Breakfast Cereal Cups, 2.1-Ounce Cup (Pack of 12)
Style: Frosted Frosted Flakes|Size: Pack of 12|Change

Target sells these individually for .99, so for the price of what I pay at Target I get a box of 12. Hooray! I'm one happy office worker! These cups contain more than what you get in those single serve boxes, so you get a real bowls worth of cereal. Since it's a plastic cup, you don't need an extra bowl. Just your spoon and some milk. The plastic is recyclable. With 12 in a box, I have enough to last me about a month as eat one about two or three days a week.
2 people found this helpful
on March 12, 2018
Perfect quick and tasty breakfast. I bought these for work. All I need to do is bring the milk and I'm set for cereal. Beats a big box that usually goes stale before I can finish it and is impractical to take to work.
on April 3, 2018
Perfect size. So easy but too costly. I bought glad 12 oz containers. Make my own up now. No more cereal boxes left open to get stale.
on December 17, 2017
Great value. Slightly cheaper than in the stores. Great individual serving size perfect for school or work. Also great to donate to food banks or homeless.
on February 7, 2017
It says 60 in the box but only 43 containers of Frosted Flakes came in the box. I recommend counting your items when the box arrives.
2 people found this helpful
on March 7, 2018
I love getting these with Subscribe and Save. My kids take them to school for breakfast.
on November 5, 2017
I was not Cereal kind of guy until I got one of these in the office! Simply LOVED it and order bunch from Amazon! Really like it.
on March 12, 2018
Just like advertised...THEEEYYYYYY"RRREEE GRRRRREEEEAAATTT!!!
on December 23, 2017
Delicious on the go breakfast! Worried they would be stale but they were not.
review image
on May 5, 2018
An easy way to have breakfast without all the mess
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.