Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 22, 2012
January 2013 issue. While there is some interesting tech info in the mag the current issue has almost no PC coverage. I calculate about 3% if you include Mac products. If you are interested in tech there are better Mag's. I used to like PC mag but the most recent issue is a good example of losing focus. You have editorial pieces that are at opposite ends on the Windows 8 debate. Fittingly they are at opposite ends of the mag. And much of what is in between isn't about tech as much as it is pop culture. The format is better than some emags. But still a lot of size changes to take full advantage of the Kindle Fire 7" screen. And it wont remember the size from page to page. That should be a new feature for ereaders.
on December 5, 2016
If your a fan of PC's electronics or gadgets, it is a very interesting magazine, would recommend, a happy customer.
on February 17, 2017
Always love reading and being up to date on stuff. Very well written magazine.
on October 1, 2012
I have been reading PC Magazine for many years. This has been the like a bible of information when I am fixing, upgrading or just messing around with my family's computers. The download that are available are amazing and useful and their reviews of software and hardware are always spot on. I will continue to subscribe to this magazine.
on October 5, 2012
I am subscribed to a couple of tech blogs and PC Magazine.
I wouldn't be satisfied if I were subscribed to just one of them.
But reading all of them kind of complements each other.

And I find PC Magazine's review section particularly helpful.
Even if you are reading several papers/magazines/blogs, you wouldn't be
overwhelmed by your reading load since this magazine is monthly.

If you, as an average consumer, need more depth than just tech updates
offered by most blogs, this one is for you.
on May 30, 2015
A great magazine about pc mac and smartphones. But I prefer pc world because is less apple biased
on June 26, 2013
I look forward to the begining of ever month for my edition . Well written and informative . Formated well for viewing on the Kindle Fire
on September 25, 2013
Great E-Magazine from the Ziff Davis Group. A full Digital version of the paperback version. Kindle for Android or IOS make this a must have.
on December 5, 2013
This has very good information in it which I have found to be helpful. I may end up subscribing but want to see at least three separate issues first.
on December 16, 2012
If you like reading about folks discussing minute differences between great products, then you'll love this magazine. I know I did.