Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 30, 2013
Its my favorite watch so far. Just got it yesterday, about $40 less than Nixon website. Got the black with colored dots. Many comments so far. All good. Wear to work and I work in medicine so it works in professional area also. Nice big face too. Very pretty watch, like a piece of modern art. So simple, so far so good. Noticed the dust thing but no big deal for me. As long as it holds up, I'm very happy.
on October 21, 2011
This is such a terrific, eye-catching watch. Simple and functional, it goes with anything...a black sportcoat on dressy days, as well as on a casual, dress-down day with jeans. I've worn it with black jeans and a bright blue or red shirt...it really makes the watch stand out. It's unique hour and second hands as dots make it fun. People take notice, and additionally, it appears to be very well made. If you like the unusual, get this watch...you won't be disappointed!
on October 11, 2015
Only had this watch for about a month and half until the tiniest bit of plastic from the buckle randomly snapped off, so the watch cannot be secured around my wrist anymore. I tried contacting the seller, who referred me to the manufacturers website. They won't give me a quote for the repair cost without either sending in the watch or visiting a Nixon store in person.
on March 30, 2012
It might not look it, but this is a very classy-cool watch. It's light, fits like a watch should without bruising. It's also very simple with a knob and a light button (the light is very cool!). It's also a great surfer's watch.
It might seem difficult to tell the time at first but I got used to it very quickly. Just get it!
One person found this helpful
on September 29, 2017
Mine arrived broken and I had to have it immediately fixed. YOU FAIL.
on March 1, 2012
Just got mine in the mail. its awesome i really like it... the only thing i thought that looked different from the picture was the black where the dots are...its more of a silver mirror type so almost always it looks silver and reflects...wishin it was all black but i still like it alot real glossy finish. also in the picture you can see like circles or wheels where the hour and min. dots are but you cant see those in the watch..dots look like their floating. silicone feels good around the skin doesnt pinch or anything. i never wear watches and i really like this as my first one ever. tellin time on it is easy. ofcourse you never get the exact time but its an estimate and more for style. Enjoy
One person found this helpful
on May 28, 2013
Was bought as a gift, Ok for 'style' and aesthetics, but is not useful for the 'engineering' types. It is more of a 'night on the town' watch, that has to be given some leeway on 'time gain.'
on May 31, 2014
Pretty simple and standard watch. Takes some getting used to since I am used to seeing the numbers :)

My only problem is that the material attracts a lot of dust from daily use. (sticky-ish/grippy material?)
on April 1, 2016
I got this for my boyfriend almost two years ago and it is still in perfect working condition. It's very user friendly and has many convenient features.
on February 27, 2017
People always ask me how I tell time and tell me how cool my watch looks.