Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Size: One Size|Color: Red|Change
Price:$124.33+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on December 31, 2010
This laptop case / tote is a wonderful combination of sleek professionalism and functionality. I bought it prior to commencing several rounds of corporate interviews, where I would have to take resumes and documents along. This served the purpose beautifully, with an internal zippered compartment, padded removable sleeve for a laptop, and separate small internal pockets for pens, phones etc. The external pocket is really handy for small items like passes or a cell phone that you need to have at hand quickly. The size is also well-suited to females - not too large and bulky so that you are overwhelmed by the bag. Beyond the functionality, what I liked best about this tote was that once you close it up, the leather is heavy enough that no lumps or bumps show through, just a smooth, elegant finish. At this stage, I haven't found any drawbacks to the tote, and it has survived several road trips unscathed and in good condition.
on September 28, 2011
I'm really happy with this bag. It's very professional looking and I can carry my laptop and my paperwork all in one bag. The leather smells wonderful. And I love that it looks like a purse rather than a big, bulky laptop case.
on December 31, 2012
UPDATE: I'm so embarrassed! I was fooled. This bag is NOT leather. It is advertised as leather but it is vinyl. Based on this new information, I had to downgrade the rating to 1 star. I may send this back. I'm not paying this much for vinyl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old Review:
I have to second what everyone else has said. This is a beautiful bag. I bought it because I needed something to double as a laptop bag and a purse. I got tired of carrying both, along with a lunch bag, to work every day. I was skeptical because I have ordered a lot of leather items only to be disappointed in the quality. This bag is so gorgeous it looks good just sitting on the table. :) There is plenty of room for all of my purse items (wallet, makeup bag, tissues, treats, treats, and more treats) as well as my 11 inch Ultrabook and my kindle or a paperback. The magnetic flap in front is perfect for keys and there are pockets inside for your phone. There is a center piece that fits my Ultrabook but I'm a tad confused because there is also a padded removable section that fits my 14 inch laptop. I'm not sure if the center section is meant for a laptop (it's a little thin - maybe a tablet?) but I'm using it for skinny Ultrabook.

The inside of the purse reflects the quality. Unlike a lot of products these days, the interior is not cheap fabric. It looks expensive and it appears it will hold up over time. I'm hoping to keep and use this purse for a long time. If you are in need of a new laptop bag that can also double as a purse, buy this! It is worth the price.
77 comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 24, 2013
I am tough on luggage, and travel internationally about 120 days per year. This is one of my carry ons.
I pended my review until I had this for several months. Good value for money, attractive, durable, sturdy, functional. Wears well.

I approve of this bag and would buy another or give as a gift to a female executive. I like that it doesn't have logos all over it too!

One drawback, the straps are not adjustable. It double wraps around the handle of my rollaboard though, and sits flat in top of it. It doesn't fall off on turns or down escalators and inclines or ramps and curbs if you double wrap the handle.
on November 9, 2013
It's not leather as advertised. The surface is too smooth and even to be leather, and it doesn't smell like leather. I hope Amazon investigates and either drops the product or corrects the description to indicate it's leatherette, not leather.
on July 30, 2013
I had bought a couple different laptop bags for a mother's day present. We ended up going with this one because it was nice and wide and could hold a laptop, books, etc. It also zips from the bottom left, around the top, and all the way down to the bottom right. I thought this was a brilliant feature because you can then open the bag similar to a standard briefcase. This allows you to access the contents easily without having to dig for anything.

The leather is beautiful and the style is very sleek and professional. The straps are also VERY comfortable - they're about 1" wide so they don't dig into your shoulder, and they're long enough so the bag rests at the perfect spot of your side or back.
on March 24, 2013
I am so pleased to have chosen this bag. The black leather is so soft. I love that the zippers open all the way so you can access the entire bag! I have a planner I carry that slides into one side, my iPad where the lap top thing is. The organizer area is perfect. Lots of places to put stuff. The fabric for the lining is also just beautiful. I expected good and received beautiful!
on May 12, 2014
I returned this item because the case itself, and especially the straps, looked and felt very cheap. Had it not been so cheap-looking I might have returned it anyway because the rounded top doesn't fit under my arm very well.
on October 5, 2013
I bought this bag because I wanted a comfortable bag that looked nice that I could take to meetings. While I think the bag is decent in appearance, after one day of use - it doesn't feel like it will hold up for long. Like in some other reviews- I don't buy that it's leather - or at least not high quality leather. I'll continue giving it a shot but given how high the reviews were, I'm a little surprised at what I got.
on August 13, 2013
The quality of the case, leather, color and features are perfect. I like the 2 zippers for easy access. My computer and iPad fit perfectly.

I am short and I found the handles the right length