Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on April 24, 2013
I am tough on luggage, and travel internationally about 120 days per year. This is one of my carry ons.
I pended my review until I had this for several months. Good value for money, attractive, durable, sturdy, functional. Wears well.

I approve of this bag and would buy another or give as a gift to a female executive. I like that it doesn't have logos all over it too!

One drawback, the straps are not adjustable. It double wraps around the handle of my rollaboard though, and sits flat in top of it. It doesn't fall off on turns or down escalators and inclines or ramps and curbs if you double wrap the handle.
on July 30, 2013
I had bought a couple different laptop bags for a mother's day present. We ended up going with this one because it was nice and wide and could hold a laptop, books, etc. It also zips from the bottom left, around the top, and all the way down to the bottom right. I thought this was a brilliant feature because you can then open the bag similar to a standard briefcase. This allows you to access the contents easily without having to dig for anything.

The leather is beautiful and the style is very sleek and professional. The straps are also VERY comfortable - they're about 1" wide so they don't dig into your shoulder, and they're long enough so the bag rests at the perfect spot of your side or back.
on November 11, 2013
Just what I wanted; just what I expected, and with the side zippers open, I have easy access to the inside; which is super important to me.

I especially enjoy its flat straps for handles, for shoulder comfort.

Great color, great finish, great leather smell. The nice, padded, removable laptop envelope is a bit tight for my HP with its fat battery edge; so it doesn't slip inside all the way in. So what?

It was a great purchase. I'd do it again.
on October 5, 2013
I bought this bag because I wanted a comfortable bag that looked nice that I could take to meetings. While I think the bag is decent in appearance, after one day of use - it doesn't feel like it will hold up for long. Like in some other reviews- I don't buy that it's leather - or at least not high quality leather. I'll continue giving it a shot but given how high the reviews were, I'm a little surprised at what I got.
on July 31, 2013
This is a great bag. It's size is perfect for keeping my MacBook Pro Air, a notebook and a few files. It prevents me from taking more than I truly need which my back and shoulder appreciate. I have had it for a month now and it still looks brand new. I go to lots of meetings all over the state and it is holding up well. A bonus is the great leather smell. It makes you think of a brand new car. I have received lots of compliments about the color.
on December 6, 2013
The leather is of great quality. I am surprised at people's interpretation of it being vinyl.. how do they think that leather becomes red if it is not treated and dyed? The straps are very strong and show no signs of strain, even when heavily loaded. The interior is nicely lined and has multiple pen slots, room for a wallet, a cell phone, as well as business cards. There are 2 zippered compartments one major one in the middle with an additional one on the side. The only true downfall is that the padded pouch that is supplied is for a 15.1" laptop and the majority of laptops sold currently are 15.6"- and no, it won't fit. But, it does work to put the laptop in on its own, just remember to protect the surface of yuor laptop from the zipper on the side pouch and you are golden.
on March 24, 2013
I am so pleased to have chosen this bag. The black leather is so soft. I love that the zippers open all the way so you can access the entire bag! I have a planner I carry that slides into one side, my iPad where the lap top thing is. The organizer area is perfect. Lots of places to put stuff. The fabric for the lining is also just beautiful. I expected good and received beautiful!
on September 28, 2011
I'm really happy with this bag. It's very professional looking and I can carry my laptop and my paperwork all in one bag. The leather smells wonderful. And I love that it looks like a purse rather than a big, bulky laptop case.
on May 18, 2013
I just received this case and I am so pleased! I can carry laptop, files and Kindle, and phone and pens and keys and not be trying to juggle many things. I surely hope this case lasts. It is not too big and certainly not too small. The handles are long enough for shoulder use, or just hang on to them as a tote. It is not the lightest thing but being able to place over your shoulder, it makes it functional and leaves hands free.
on July 30, 2014
I've gotten more compliments on this bag than on anything I've ever worn or carried. The one thing I would change is the inside pocket situation. I am always looking for the best place to keep my keys to have them handy. This bag has one little key hook, but the strap is far too short to be functional, and the inside pockets aren't really designed for keys - rather glasses and a phone, maybe. Other than that, it looks beautiful and is really quite strong; holds my (too large) laptop, my dayplanner, as well as a few work folders and my "purse" supplies as well.