Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,341 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,660 reviews
on June 4, 2015
In Vet ER currently. No surgery but my dog had a piece of one of the bones stuck in her esophagus. She's only 9 weeks old. Throwing all of the bones out when I get home!
review image
11 comment| 168 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2016
This is one of many puppy chew toys I bought for my new sweet Rottweiler puppy. She didn't show too much interest in it at first but one day not long after she began teething, she picked it out of her toy chest and started gnawing away. I was peacefully at my computer when suddenly she was very loudly and painfully screaming,howling,yelping like I had never heard before. I jumped from my chair in a panicked frenzy and rushed to find her. Luckily, she was just a few feet away under the coffee table. Somehow the blue round section with the half moon had flipped over her bottom jaw and wedged tightly in place in between her front and back teeth with the yellow cog section on the opposite side of the jaw acting like some kind of lock. I managed to work it loose but man,was it ever wedged in there tight and definitely was not a painless fix. Don't worry everybody, she was OK, a little freaked out for sure, but other than some blood around her teeth she was physically OK . If the opening in the middle were a little smaller like the other 2 rings this would be avoided. In these photos, the tube represents the bottom jaw.
review image review image
on January 24, 2016
PLEASE DO NOT BUY!!! My puppy just vomited. She has been chewing it for couple days, and apparently she hasn't been able to digest it.
review image review image review image review image
on April 10, 2015
I bought these for my 14 week old pitbull puppy, Mako. He absolutely loves them! They have held up VERY well against this powerful chewer. We bought him a teething puppy fish made by the same company and it was GONE within minutes. The pup absolutely shredded the thing. This toy, on the other hand, has held up spectacularly. I made this purchase after bought the nylabone puppy keys, they are great so I just wanted to give Mr Mako a little more variety in his teething toys :) I am very pleased with this purchase and they have become one of his favorite toys!
on August 21, 2016
Nylabone Just For Puppies Ring Bone Puppy Dog Teething Chew Toy

My puppy just loves this toy!! We just pull it across the floor by one of the outer rings and the nubs on the yellow center ring catch the carpet and it rolls along like a wheels. It makes just the right amount of noise to capture her attention and she chases after it. When she does finally catch it, it is super durable and totally withstands her chewing. It is hard plastic, not the soft rubber kind Nylabone makes so it gives her some variety in texture, too, so she doesn't get bored. We really like this toy.

From Amazon...
Nylabone Puppy Chew toys encourage nondestructive chewing habits while satisfying the natural urge to chew
Designed for teething and actively chewing puppies
Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and prevent tartar buildup
Entertaining colors and textures keep your puppy busy
Great for powerfully chewing puppies
Enthusiast: Petson May 27, 2016
My 6 pound, 3 1/2 months old puppy destroyed it in less than a week. We were finding the pieces in her poop (luckily it didn't get stuck in her intestine) and took it away from her before some part of it didn't pass and we ended up with a puppy in surgery or something.
For a teething dog toy, I would expect something a little tougher. And our dog isn't even a bored dog (we walk her twice a day and take her to the dog park and doggie day camp 3-4 times a week). Meanwhile, all of her kong toys are still going strong. Sticking with kong now.
on June 6, 2015
Please read before buying!!! Was a big fan of these till I learned the hard way these are not as edible as the product description promises. Thankfully my little girl is okay after $700 in vet visits, lab work, radiology exams, apomorphine tablets to induce vomiting (which she then did 18 times before the giant "edible" piece nylabone stuck inside her came out), cerenia injections to then suppress the vomiting, fluid injections to replace the fluids she lost from the induced vomiting, antibiotics and anti-inflammation tablets. I can't even imagine the pain my little baby endured throughout the whole ordeal.
on September 19, 2016
I bought this for my new puppy as a play toy. She is a standard poodle puppy and within the first few days, the toys had broken and shattered into pieces and she did not even have most of her puppy teeth in yet as she has been slow in developing her teeth. The toys are hard plastic, I thought they were going to be more of a rubbery texture, but the pieces were sharp and could have really hurt her had I not gotten them away from her promptly. The toy looks cute and I thought becuz I have had Nylabones before for my other dogs, that this was a good brand to get, but I am very disappointed in that toy. It almost seemed like perhaps the plastic had gone brittle. I am guessing of course, but I don't believe that an 8 week old puppy with underdeveloped puppy teeth, should have been able to break that into pieces. I would not recommend this toy. If you find this review was helpful to you, please hit the "yes" button at the end of the review.
on December 6, 2015
Perfect for my shih tzu puppy! She is not an aggressive chewer so it will last a long time. She loves it so much, it's her favorite toy! And she has a lot of toys :)
on November 24, 2016
Nylabone puppies...yes these are fake bones but they must have lots of flavor in them because my puppy, actually she is a 1 year old Shih Tzu actually loves these. She does have real raw-hide bones all around the house but she still picks these up and chews on them. I ordered them awhile ago and I still see her tearing into them. I am amazed that she actually still chews on them even after she has grown up and has tasted the real stuff! They come in three flavors and I see her chewing on all three! The only thing I suggest, is to pick them up and clean them because when your dog gets them really wet with slober, they will drag across your rug and pick up lint or hair and you don't want your dog to chew on that!