Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 575 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 611 reviews
on September 21, 2016
Ordered medium and it fits perfectly. I typically wear a size 4 or 6. These feel great and are short enough to wear under skirts and dresses when I'm riding my bike. Also, they look perfect for yoga.
review image
on August 23, 2014
I am 156lb, 5' 9" so I ordered a Large. These are very very small! I needed spandex for volleyball and loved the color options ASICS provides. These are also very very short.... Can't get into ready position w/o my booty popping out of the bottom of the shorts. The color was a nice blue but these are more like a 1" inseam... be cautious
on December 6, 2016
Very nice quality of the fabric. Great fit. I attach a photo for reference.
review image
on June 27, 2016
Purchased for a 20-year-old student who is 5'1", 115, curvy and athletic, who thinks that they fit perfectly and begged for more pairs in other colors. They are obviously tight-fitting, and do ride up a bit in back, but that was okay with her. XS wouldn't have fit at all although she's petite. Purchased for CrossFit and for walking around on hot days, when they certainly attract eyes. Well made and not see-through at all.
on September 9, 2015
LOVE these shorts! I always wear stretchy shorts to the gym (most comfortable thing for me) and these are as good a pair as the Nike Pro Combat and Under Armour Heat Gear shorts that I own, and for a fraction of the price! They slightly bunch at the upper thigh, but all shorts do this on me since I have muscular legs. They're also nice and opaque so you can't see through your shorts if you decide to wear them to the gym or yoga class. Plus, they make your butt look great! I'll probably end up buying more of these in different colors.
on August 31, 2015
I got the pink ones, thought they would be cute underneath my white tennis dress. Nope. These are my size, and they fit me, but the rise is really really short and the waistband is too squeezy to wear these as low rider shorts--it creates HUGE muffin top, which unfortunately shows through the tennis dress. But if you pull them up enough to stop the muffin top, you are strangulated down below (hello, camel toe!). Not sure the problem would go away with a larger size, these just may not be the cut for me.
on June 12, 2015
It's VERY short. I live in California and I am used to everyone wearing short shorts and spandex, especially for sports. But this product is realllly short. It rides up as well. I read that it doesn't ride up but we have two in the house, worn by different people and they both ride up.

Much shorter than the NIKE PRO spandex.
on May 5, 2015
They are about 2 inches shorter than they appear in the photo, wanted them to wear under skirts. They work fine for intended purpose but I would not be able to wear them without something on top. Ordered size M and am 5'7 135lbs
on January 20, 2017
Nice tight shorts, smooth material, great for hot summer days to lounge around in. I use these as cover for dresses as they are thin but not see through. The waistband does slide down sometimes from my lower stomach to my hips but it doesn't really bother me. These go down to my upper thighs and are a nice comfortable level of tight so they're great for exercising.
on August 25, 2015
Fits exactly as expected. I have a pair of Gap biker shorts that are great for wearing under a short dress. I needed another pair in a different color (and Gap is completely out) so I thought I'd check on Amazon to see what would fit and arrive on time. The Asics are perfect. They're short enough to wear under a short skirt and also comfortable enough not to be too restraining to one's stomach. I bought two pairs (maroon and pink) and would definitely buy more in the future.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.