Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: RoomMates JL1175M Marvel Comic Book Covers Prepasted Chair Rail Wall Mural
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on February 25, 2013
I made huge wall hangings out of this wallpaper (using wood frames, etc. ) My son thought I was a superhero! :) He told me I should sell them on Amazon!! I told him they were too hard to make! This wallpaper is really great. Your son will think you are a superhero if you buy it for him!
on October 10, 2011
This mural was so easy to put up - I did it alone although I would suggest 2 people to do it- the paste dries slow enough for you to work with the panels enough to get them just right - took about an hour to hang, plus set up/clean up time.