Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASICS Men's Running Compression Long Sleeve
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on January 10, 2013
This product certainly is not the best of its kind, but with a fraction of what you would pay for the best, this shirt gets the job done. I've worn it for a few month now for running outdoors and it's a good addition of layer in cold breezy weather. Some "compression" products claim to enhance blood flow and support muscle and ligaments and so on, but I do not feel anything like that from wearing this product. It's just a tight long sleeve shirt, as I expected it to be.

At first it felt too tight, but at the end of my first run I did not even recognize that it was on me. Good product at a reasonable price.
on November 25, 2012
This is the first compression shirt I've owned. I'm a short guy (5'4'') with a small frame and ended getting medium size. Fits very well and feels really nice to the skin. It does the job well. I've used it a couple of times on hikes (around 75F weather) and it keeps your skin dry. it's not magic - if you sweat a lot, you will feel it but a couple of minutes after you stop sweating, your skin will feel nice and try.

I've also used it as a thermal base layer while camping in cold weather (around 40F at night). Works wonders - keeps you nice and warm, all you need is a sweater on top and your good to go.

As others have said, wear it directly on your skin, with nothing else under it.

I highly recommend this.
on February 1, 2012
Not sure if looser compression is better for runners, but I like it a bit tighter for weight lifting.

On the other hand it is quite a nice base layer when out on the town during the winter. The material feels a bit more textured (in quite a nice way) than some brands (Nike and Adidas) The discrete logo is also a plus.
on May 25, 2013
The fabric feels good but the compression does not. I wear Medium and compression tees from other popular sports brands feel way better, they feel tight. This tee is both loose and long on the arms. I'm putting it on the dryer hoping it shrinks a bit, otherwise I wont be using it for runs, maybe as a base layer for team sports.
on November 29, 2013
I really love compression gear for running. This shirt feels amazing, specially in cold weather. I expected it to be lighter but it came to me as a pleasant surprise to be a little heavier and great for this time of year when temperatures fall.
on February 5, 2015
I was expecting the shirt to keep me warm in cold weather. But, it seems that the shirt is designed to keep your body cool in hot weather (while running). The material keeps your skin cool, even when wearing a hoodie and coat over it. Don't buy it for winter use. Would be great for those running in hot weather.
on January 10, 2015
It holds thet saggy 58 year old skin in making you look svelte. The blue color looks smashing on just about anyone without looking trendy. You will run faster from those women chasing you with less wind resistance too. Hey what's not to like. Runs small (tight) so best go up a size big boy.
on December 13, 2014
Fits snugly but well. Very pleased by how well it breathes. The temperature can climb 10, even 15 degrees as the sun heats the earth and melts the frost in the morning. This shirt adjusts with the change. It also wicks the moisture well.
on April 4, 2013
This was the first running compression shirt I purchased for my husband and he really likes it. The shirt is long in the torso which helps while running and fits tightly all over the arms and chest. While running the shirt was warm and moved easily with the body. I would purchase this again and recommend it to others.
on January 4, 2016
This is my first compression shirt, so don't know what to expect. I'm 5'8, 154lb, medium build. It fits fine and quality is pretty good. However, it does not feel as good as my compression calve sleeves.